Michael Jackson και Sonic 3...

Wally

Retired Admin
Αντιδράσεις
Πολυ κουβεντα εχει πεσει για τη πιθανοτητα οτι ο Βασιλιας ειχε γραψει τη μουσικη για το Sonic 3 και οτι αφαιρεθηκε μετα τις φημες περι παιδεραστιας και λοιπων αηδιων.

Ενας τυπας εκατσε και εκανε ενα video που μαζευει τα στοιχεια και προβαλει μερικες αποδειξεις οτι δεν αφαιρεθηκε ολη η μουσικη του Μιχαλακη απο το Sonic 3. Eχει κανει τρελη δουλεια, αξιζει να αφιερωσετε 6 λεπτα...

Michael Jackson's Sonic 3

[video=youtube;JbVM-l2Oku4]

Yπηρξε και μια ανακοινωση απο την SEGA για τον michael

Sega Mourns the Passing of Michael JacksonThe company collaborated with the musician
Sega-Mourns-The-Passing-of-Michael-Jackson-2.jpg

As you all know, one of the greatest musicians of all time, Michael Jackson, passed away last week. But while everyone thinks about his contribution to music, let's not forget about the fact that he also had a few video games based on him or his various hits.
Almost all of these projects were made in collaboration with Japanese company Sega. Reached out for comment about the artist's death and about how it felt about it, the company issued a statement in which it mourned the late “King of Pop” and stated that he would be remembered for quite some time.

“We here at Sega were very sad to hear about the passing of Michael Jackson,” the statement read. “He was a true music legend whose songs touched each of us at some point in our lives. We are proud to have worked with him and included his music in some of our most well-remembered games and are sure that his genius will live on through his great body of work. We have no doubt that future generations will be moonwalking to all his greatest hits.”

The late musician saw a video game adaptation of his short film Moonwalker, which was made for arcade machines and the Sega Genesis home console. This title, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, was the start of collaborations between him and Sega, as he also appeared in Space Channel 5 and Space Channel 5: Part 2.

The artist was also the center of quite a lot of rumors as he was contracted by Sega to create music for one of its very big titles, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, but it still isn't clear to this day if he actually collaborated, as he isn't credited or confirmed by the producer of the title, Yuki Naka.

All in all, almost everyone on the planet still mourns the death of the great artist, whether they are music fans, gamers, sports admirers or anything else.
link

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Sega-Mourns-The-Passing-of-Michael-Jackson-115391.shtml

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Checkάρετε το Sonic Retro και Sega 16 για ένα άρθρο (στο δεύτερο site) και μία μεγάλη συζήτηση για το θέμα αυτό.

Είμαι της απόψης ότι το soundtrack του Sonic 3 που έχουμε ΔΕΝ γράφτηκε από τον Michael Jackson,υπάρχουν φήμες ότι είχαν ένα έτοιμο και το βγάλανε την τελευταία στιγμή επειδή βγήκε στην φόρα ότι ο Michael ήταν παιδεραστής(άλλο θέμα και τούτο ας το πιάσουμε σε άλλο thread).

Sega 16 article:

http://www.sega-16.com/feature_page.php?id=392&title=Sega%20Legends:%20Michael%20Jackson%20&%20Sonic%203

Πολλά λαθεμένα συμπεράσματα βασικά αλλά αξίζει να το διαβάσετε.Ψάξτε στο Sonic Retro θα βρείτε το θέμα που έγινε τεράστια συζήτηση.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Tο Γαλλικο περιδικο Black & White εκανε συνεντευξη στον Brad Buxer (που εχει τα Credits για τη μουσικη του Sonic3) και αξιζει να διαβασουμε το αποσπασμα

B&W: Can you clarify the rumor that Michael had in 1993 composed the music for Sonic 3 video game, for which you have been credited?
Buxer: I've never played the game so I do not know what tracks on which Michael and I have worked the developers have kept, but we did compose music for the game. Michael called me at the time for help on this project, and that's what I did.

And if he is not credited for composing the music, it's because he was not happy with the result sound coming out of the console. At the time, game consoles did not allow an optimal sound reproduction, and Michael found it frustrating. He did not want to be associated with a product that devalued his music...

B&W: One of the surprising things in this soundtrack is that you can hear the chords from Stranger in Moscow, which is supposed to have been composed later...

Buxer: Yes, Michael and I had composed those chords for the game, and it has been used as base for Stranger in Moscow. [...]

wow απλά...

Οι Sonic Communities έχουν τρελαθεί btw :p

Αυτό πρώτη το φορά το βλέπω. Τι μαθαίνει κανείς από δω μέσα...

Πάρα πολύ καλή έρευνα στο πανω "μυστήριο" Michael & Sonic 3

[video=youtube_share;_Uko0fCp86c]

(Απίστευτο new wave κομμάτι!)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα