Resident Evil GBC ,ειναι πλεον καπου εκει εξω ...

Nemo

RetroMuseum GateKeepeR
Αντιδράσεις
[video=youtube;-SgvQYo1Ojo]

Προκειται για την unreleased version του Resident Evil στο Gameboy Color.

Ειναι (σχεδον) απαραλλακτη με την εκδοση PC & consoles, δηλαδη επιλεγεις να υποδυθεις τον Chris Redfield ή την Jill Valentine , και να ξεφυγεις απο την Spencer mansion etc

Προγραμματισμενο για τον October 1999 , ακυρωθηκε το 2000 απο την Capcom ("were not confident that the product would have made both consumers and Capcom happy"),ενω ειχε φτασει στο ~90% πριν ολοκληρωθει ,οποτε αν υπαρχουν bugs ελλειψεις ειναι νορμαλ .

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Ω ναι!Ειναι γεγονος.

τι λες τώρα ... και που το βρισκουμε;

Πολύ ωραίο φαίνεται απο το παραπάνω βίντεο και η μουσικουλα του GBC είναι νοσταλγική :)

Προκειται για την unreleased version του Resident Evil στο Gameboy Color.

Ειναι (σχεδον) απαραλλακτη με την εκδοση PC & consoles, δηλαδη επιλεγεις να υποδυθεις τον Chris Redfield ή την Jill Valentine STARS members, και να ξεφυγεις απο την Spencer mansion etc

Προγραμματισμενο για τον October 1999 , ακυρωθηκε απο την Capcom ,ενω ειχε φτασει στο ~90% πριν ολοκληρωθει ,οποτε αν υπαρχουν bugs ελλειψεις ειναι νορμαλ .

metalcandyman είπε:
Φιλε Nemo αυτη ειναι η τελικη εκδοση εχουν μαζεψει τα λεφτα και το εχουν κυκλοφορησει η ειναι ακομα στα σκαρια;;;;
Μιλαω για την 90% ετοιμη αλλα αν δεν κανω λαθος εγιναν released και oι δυο .

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
To fundraiser ολοκληρώθηκε νωρίτερα από ότι περίμεναν και κυκλοφόρησαν και οι δύο εκδόσεις που ήταν διαθέσιμες.

Η 90% είναι η καλύτερη διαθέσιμη.

Details - Cart 1
Most people are probably aware of this title but for those that aren't – This was canned around 90% into development (so so close to release; what a shame). It was designed by HotGen to be a direct conversion of the Playstation original. Capcom refused the final build in 2000 saying that they 'were not confident that the product would have made both consumers and Capcom happy'.

I am running this fundraiser for a third party who does not wish to be identified. I do not personally own this cart so please do not contact me with regards to a private sale. The ONLY way this will ever see sunlight again is via the fundraiser.

The build that is to be released is very nearly complete in gameplay terms but when you get to the door at the Guardhouse Underground Watertank you cannot open it (even though you have found and have the correct key in your inventory). You can bypass this point by changing some memory values and 'jumping through' some of the rooms but I think we will leave that for you to figure out; keep some excitement in it.

You have unlimited ammo and the Zombies are very slow so the game itself is quite easy. The Beretta and Shotgun work fine, you can find the Bazooka but can't get it to fire!

The only enemies which work are the Zombies; Jawn is in the attic as usual but he just stands there and does nothing.

Plant 42 is present but again, it doesn't work.

Most of/ all of the cut scenes are present and work but I am not 100% if any of the endings work.

Details - Cart 2Well after so many years without a single sniff of this ever seeing daylight, we are now blessed with a second cart! I am also pleased to tell everyone that this IS a different build.

I haven't managed to give it the full play test as yet but noticable differences off the bat are -

There is no 'Load Game' function available. If you select 'Load Game' you are advanced straight to character selection (As though you selected 'New Game').

Jill is not available as a playable character! Her ID is present but if you select her the game automatically starts as Chris.

Chris' inventory at the start of the game is different - there are still only 6 item spaces but you instantly have access to the combat knife, beretta and shotgun (all of which are selectable and working). The Map is also present and working.
Θα έδινα απευθείας link για το σχετικό thread στο Assemblergames, αλλά περιέχει download και μάλλον δεν είναι κατάλληλο για το Retromaniax...

Το παιχνιδι λογω του οτι ουσιαστικα ειναι μη ολοκληρωμενο, εχει αρκετα προβληματα. Καποιος καλος ανθρωπος ομως, διορθωσε καποια πολυ σημαντικα προβληματα, οπως:

Originally you couldnʼt access to the Plant 42 room because you couldnʼt use the red book. Now thereʼs no red book. You only have to take the white book from the bookcase and the main door to the Plant 42 will open (the big door, not the one behind the bookcase in the small room).

The door to the heliporter was opened by default. Now is closed like it should be. It will open when you exit the Tyrant room.

Removed the collision of the left wall in one of the labʼs rooms to be able to access to the morgue and one of the MO Readers. It was impossible to access that room without hacking.

Για περισσοτερα, δειτε εδω:

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/891/

Κρίμα πάντως που δεν κυκλοφόρησαν σε GBC και GBA οι όποιες εκδόσεις. Εδώ δεν ντράπηκαν να κυκλοφορήσουν το MK3 στο Game Gear το οποίο είναι άθλιο και η Capcom δεν αισθάνθηκε άνετη για το RE? Θα πεις άλλη εταιρία η μια και άλλη εταιρία η άλλη. Ας το παίξουμε έστω σε emulators.

Η Climax Entertainment ειχε ξεκινησει την αναπτυξη μιας δικης της εκδοσης για το κλασικο παιχνιδι, οπου διερευσε και κυκλοφορησε!

http://hiddenpalace.org/Resident_Evil_(Climax_Game_Boy_prototype)

Παρα πολυ εντυπωσιακο οπτικοακουστικα, δυστυχως δεν ολοκληρωθηκε ποτε ουτε αυτο..

Πίσω
Μπλουζα