Rockman (for Commodore 16 and Plus/4)

franco

RetroActive
Αντιδράσεις
Hi once again dear friends !!!!

Now, it' s time to introduce to you another "pearl" that was made for the Commodore 16 and the Commodore Plus/4... I'm talking about "Rockman", a game that can be considered, in a certain way, a sort of clone of the most famous Boulder Dash... to begin, here is the video with a gameplay...

"Rockman" was also cracked on the GO GAMES compilation and on the BYTE GAMES compilation, both the two of them were published by Edizioni Fermont... it may be found with the original title, and with the name of "Transvaal"...

And now... let' s go to the seaside (it' s a dream for me !!!!)

Frank

Very good. !!!!!!

Was it only for the CBM-16 and Plus 4 ? No CBM 64 version?

I have never seen it Fra! :) I'd like to play it! :) But I recognized the music! :) There is a prize for me? :) Not the two brazilian girls! :) Is available Sakis Rouvas to have a weekend at the sea? :p Kidding! :)

pooky(1) είπε:
Very good. !!!!!!
Was it only for the CBM-16 and Plus 4 ? No CBM 64 version?
Unfortunately no Giorgos... this is probably the one and only game that was created only for the 264 Commodore machine series... but I repeat, there is Boulder Dash that is very very very very closer to it...

Annachiara είπε:
I have never seen it Fra! :) I'd like to play it! :) But I recognized the music! :) There is a prize for me? :) Not the two brazilian girls! :) Is available Sakis Rouvas to have a weekend at the sea? :p Kidding! :)
Sorry Anna... Sakis is not available... (I'm joking too, of course...)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα