To Wolfenstein 3D στο Megadrive (WIP)

Nemo

RetroMuseum GateKeepeR
Αντιδράσεις

Η μεταφορα του Wolfenstein 3D απο τον Gasega68k στο Megadrive φτανοντας πλεον στο κομβικο σημειο της ολοκληρωσης του πρωτου επεισοδιου με το mini boss και το ending sequence του, του ωφειλουμε δικαιωματικα το δικο του αυτονομο thread (και ως συνεχεια των παλαιοτερων σχετικων αναφορων μας σε αλλο thread εδω κι εδω )

Κι οπως φαινεται επεται εντυπωσιακοτερη συνεχεια του project.

Το κατεβαζετε απο εδω >>>>> http://www.mediafire.com/download/39dittmjtvz6nc3/wolf3d_b8.rar (270ΚΒ)

Οσοι θα ηθελαν να παρακολουθησουν ποιο ενδελεχως την πορεια του εγχειρηματος ,ας ριξουν μια ματια εδω

Προβολή συνημμένου 101935

Προβολή συνημμένου 101936

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
I have added the demo playback (2 demos: levels 1 and 4), and I've also added the credits screen.

I have added the sound when BJ dies (although I could change it to a voice sound, because I do not like this sound).

I've added a (fast) loading bar to "Get psyched" screen.

I have added the "sound test" within the sound menu.

I changed the menu "control", now the menu "costumize" is separate and also I have changed the mode to configure the buttons (to maintain the "A, C = change B = back" in the menus), you press "A, C "and a message is displayed, indicating that is waiting for a button, then the desired button is pressed and the message disappears. In 6-buttons mode I've added the option to choose between the normal "strafe" or "L, R" (using X and Z for "strafe_L" and "strafe_R"). When the "L, R" mode is activated, the "normal" strafe is disabled and also the X and Z buttons remain fixed for strafe_L and strafe_R.

The "debug" option now also includes "misc. Options" now called "Debug/misc". In "misc. Options" you can disable the "Get psyched" screen, and you can choose how to save the game between "normal" and "auto". Now all variables in the "debug" are shown in decimal, exept those of "player_x" and "player_y". Although the option "debug" will eventually remove (or hide it), because it is not necessary for the game.

Now the message to save the game is displayed on the same screen at the end of level after level results show.

The "auto-save" mode works like this: you must first select it in the menu "misc". If you start a new game, at the end of the level you will be asked for a "slot" to save the game, then at the end of the following levels will be saved in that "slot" without asking. Now if a game is loaded (and the "auto" mode is selected), at the end of the levels will be saved in the "slot" without asking, in other words the "auto-save" will use the last "slot" selected.

I have fixed two bugs related to the display of "high scores" one of them was that a different level is displayed when it should show the level 10, the other was a color error of texts and some graphics bugs in the "high score" when you finished the episode and going to the "high score".

Let me know what you think of the changes and also would like to know if anyone has other suggestions that might add to the game or something that should change.
Ο νοτιοαμερικανος developer Gasega68k προχωραει ακαθεκτος στο στοχο του την οσω το δυνατον ποιο ολοκληρωμενη μεταφορα Wolfenstein 3d στη 16bitη κονσολα της Sega

H ποιο <<φρεσκια>> εκδοση (b10.5)>>>> http://www.mediafire.com/download/4794airyi9g2em9/wolf3d_b10.5.rar

Προέλευση : http://gendev.spritesmind.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23942&sid=2af3f26f086e477850eafb84e0ace4b4#23942

Οπως ανεφερε σε προσφατη συνεντευξη ο Gabriel ( Gasega68k) Goncalves

το παιχνιδι ειναι αρκετα κοντα στην ολοκληρωση του. :) !!!

Currently the project is perhaps in the 80% , I have made ββall the graphics (textures of walls and enemies), lack the music of two episodes (about 10) and a bit of code.

κατι που επιβεβαιωσε και στο σχετικο gendev.spritesmind forum thread

Well, I've already made great progress in this, as I have all levels, only missing 3 enemies (the 3 bosses of the last 3 episodes) and left to do the music for 2 episodes (about 10

Στην προσφατη συνεντευξη εκανε κι αλλες αποκαλυψεις οσων αφορα τα μελλοντικα project /σχεδια του

RetroManiac: ...... What are your upcoming projects?  

Gabriel: My next closest projects would be: Spears Of Destiny (which is a prequel to Wolf3D, a few months after Wolf3D was launched), are also games with Mode 7, a new Wolf3D based version of Mac / 3DO or a brand new, and is also the game Starwars I want to start doing in a few months or year end, and would have to Starfox 3D scenes style (like the demo Starfox3D I did), 3D scenes with raycast, would also use many things I've learned over time, scaling, rotation, etc.

> google auto translateed
2jbozh3.png
[h=2][/h]Y.Γ. και η ποιο διαθεσιμη εκδοση/Wip προσφατη εκδοση του Wolfenstein 3D στο Megadrive του περασμενου Φεβρουαριου (μια και η παλιοτερη πιο πανω ειναι του περασμενου Αυγουστου )

Gameplay videos απο τα Episode 2 και 3 για το Wolfenstein 3D (Sega Genesis/MD)

Ωραια η προσπαθεια του και μακαρι να το τελειωσει. Στη θεση του θα εφτιαχνα ενα νεο παιχνιδι με αυτην μηχανη και θα το κυκλοφορουσα με συνεργασια την WaterMelon.

Πάντως στο σύγχρονο Wolfenstein:the new order υπάρχει σαν easter egg όταν πας στο κρησφύγετο πέφτεις και καλά σε εφιάλτη όπου ο εφιάλτης είναι ακριβώς μια παρτίδα wolfenstein 3d! Μάλιστα, μόνο αν χάσεις βγαίνεις από τον εφιάλτη. Για όσους δεν το έχουν το συστήνω ανεπιφύλακτα, φοβερό παιχνίδι και τρέχει άνετα σε μέτριο υπολογιστή, όπως τον δικό μου.

Well, I can say that is done

, it has all levels (60), enemies, music, samples ... all like the original Wolf3D of PC
icon_smile.gif

but need to correct some things and also want to modify some parts of code to improve it.

The size of the rom is currently 2.15MB (less than I thought). I want to try to compress some things to see if there is a possibility that the game stays in 2MB, but if this is not possible then

I could add
Spear of Destiny in the same Rom to fill up to 3MB or more.

http://gendev.spritesmind.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26994#p26994

Well, I can say that is done

, it has all levels (60), enemies, music, samples ... all like the original Wolf3D of PC ,

but need to correct some things and also want to modify some parts of code to improve it.

The size of the rom is currently 2.15MB (less than I thought). I want to try to compress some things to see if there is a possibility that the game stays in 2MB, but if this is not possible then

I could add Spear of Destiny in the same Rom to fill up to 3MB or more.

http://gendev.spritesmind.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26994#p26994

Πολύ ωραίο το συγκριτικό, είναι απίστευτο πως ένας "ερασιτέχνης" καταφέρνει καλύτερο αποτέλεσμα από μια επαγγελματική ομάδα.

Βέβαια αξίζει να αναφέρουμε πως εκείνες τις εποχές, πολύ συχνά τα ports από ένα σύστημα στο άλλο το έκαναν 1 με 2 άτομα σε μια εταιρεία. Μπορεί δηλαδή για παράδειγμα, η εταιρεία που ανέλαβε το port του Wolf3D στο SNES να διέθεσε την πολυπληθή ομάδα του του ενός (1) μόνο προγραμματιστή να φέρει εις πέρας το project και υπό ασφυκτικές πιέσεις σε χρόνο. Άρα η σύγκριση έχει βάση και δείχνει ξεκάθαρα τις δυνατότητες των μηχανημάτων, των προγραμματιστών αλλά και της εξέλιξης στην τεχνογνωσία καθώς τα 2 ports έχουν μια 20ετία διαφορά.

btw

το Super Noah's Ark 3D (Sega Genesis/MD) της PikoInteractive έκανε χρήση της Wolf3D engine του Gasega68k

Πίσω
Μπλουζα