Gaming News [360]

Πάει και αυτό...

σνιφ....

Καποιος μεσα απο την Μ$ ειναι χαρουμενος λεει που δεν εφτιαξαν handheld κονσολα.

Κοτες. :tsktsk:

xboxportablenews.gif

I'm very happy we didn't get into it, because launching a handheld platform is like launching another 360. You have to be fully committed, as an organisation, from a resource standpoint, to doing that. Frankly we've got a lot on our plate with Xbox 360 and Xbox Live. We don't have any experience in that space. Our content assets don't naturally lend themselves to driving success in that particular market. So we're happy to let Sony and Nintendo slog it out. I do think mobile is probably the more important platform in the future, and the number of Windows mobile devices and hardware that's capable of running Windows mobile in the future is really a compelling opportunity, and one where we don't have to worry about launching a new hardware platform too.
Shane Kim Interview [Eurogamer]

Καλα να παθω ,να μαθω αλλη φορα να διαβαζω τα ποστ σου. :D

Για το "Κοτες" παντως στην δημιουργια "Ηandheld" τσιμουδια.

Ακολουθειτε το αφεντικο.

Πκο κοκο κοκο. :vbwave:

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Να πω απλα (οσο κλισε και αν ακουγεται) οτι το Ninja Gaiden 2 σκοτωνει.Eιναι μετρημενες οι action-gaming εμπειριες που μπορουν να συγκριθουν με αυτο το hardcore αγριμι.Με λιγα λογια η κορωνιδα του slash action genre.

Ο Μaster Itagaki-san μεγαλουργησε ξανα,ξεπερασε τις προσδοκιες μας και εστειλε το πηχυ στο διαολο.

Προσεχως περισοτερα...

picture.php

Προσοχη ακολουθει MEGATON ανακοινωση

nuke2dv3.jpg

To Star Ocean 4 στο 360!!!!

Megaton confirmed!

Ζωντανά απο την Ιαπωνία :

Yoshinori Yamagishi, Star Ocean series producer mounts the stage to announce that Star Ocean: The Last Hope is the first in the series to take advantage of next-gen HD hardware. It's skewed more towards science fiction that before. He reveals that the logo, yes the logo, is completely different that previous logos. Christ. Good thing I love Star Ocean. The game's characters are heading into space to escape from the devastated world. That's what my magical earpiece translator just told me.
"The battle scenes will be compelled with the energy because of the Xbox 360." That's another quote. The game will launch in 2009. This translation is killing me, I can't go on. The screens look pretty damn hot, though. At least I hope they were screens. They looked like screens. The trailer we're watching now will hit Marketplace shortly. Maybe even in the U.S.? Possibly! The voice-over is completely English. Nukes are going off and here comes the 'Square-Enix X tri-Ace' logo! Mankind is searching for new hope in space! S.D.0001 Space Warp Drive!
Το ζωντανό blog για όσους θέλουν να παρακολουθήσουν είναι εδώ ...

( ... ανανεώνεται ανα 2-3 λεπτά )

Kudos στον Wally για τα εύρετρα :thumbup:

Τώρα δείχνουν actual gameplay απο το Infinite Undiscovery.

Here's Hajime Kojima, Infinite Undiscovery producer from Square Enix. He says the game will launch on 9/11 in Japan. 9/5 in Europe, and North America in 9/2. However he clarifies that the European and North American 'launch dates' are actually ship dates, so it MIGHT NOT BE THAT EARLY, KIDS. "So please feel relieved about that." Wow, what? Who cares. Japan and Asia will have a simultaneous launch on 9/11. Oh but is it a ship date? I digress.

Αμαν! Τι είδησάρα ήταν αυτή? :dribble:

Εκεί που έλεγα πως το 360 δεν έχει αρκετά αξιόλογα rpgs, οι τίτλοι πέφτουν σαν το χαλάζι!!

Τι λες βρε theo? Oλα τα JRPG franchises ειναι στο 360 πλεον...the house of the RPGs!

Αυτά είναι νέα!!!!! :bow:

Να έβγαινε και το νέο Skies Of Arcadia στο X360... :xm:

Τέσπα... πάω να συνεχίσω το Lost Odyssey...

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Να πω τώρα ότι τα jRPG δεν μου αρέσουν? (Πολλές φορές με εκνευρίζουν κιόλας :precry: )

keeper7k είπε:
Respect! Μόλις τελειώσω το Sonata, είναι το επόμενο στη λίστα.
jRPG Mania FTW!!! :bow:
LOL! Και εγώ έχω στο πρόγραμμα μάλλον να παίξω το Eternal Sonata μετά το Lost Odyssey (ή το Blue Dragon)...

jRPG Mania FTW!!!FTW!!!

Βιασου διοτι εντος ολιγου σκανε μυτη τα εξης JRPG:

Infinite Undiscovery

The Last Remnant

Cry On

Blue Dragon 2

Star Ocean 4

Tales of Vesperia

και συνεχεια προστιθονται νεα...

Με βλέπω να παίρνω καμιά άδεια από τη δουλειά... :p

Μόλις είδα σε hd το trailer του gears of war 2 και συγκεκριμένα στο act one chapter three:Assault

Πολύ χασάπικη η όλη κατάσταση!!!

Είδη έχω βάλει στην μπάντα τα λεφτά του για όταν θα βγει.

gears of war 2 trailer : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Rjw3Sj77E]YouTube - Gears Of War 2 Trailer

Πίσω
Μπλουζα