Ανούσιο Thread:Ο Blair εισήγαγε παράνομα ένα PS3!

Wally

Retired Admin
Αντιδράσεις
Κανει βλακειες μαζι με τον αλλο ηλιθιο τον Bush,εχει γυναικα-μπαζο,θελει και PS3 στη ζουλα!!! :D

blair1ca6.jpg

disgustingcb7.jpg

blair witch :D

περισοτερα εδω....

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/politics/prime-minister-tony-blairs-ps3-scandal-224812.php

Τώρα εξηγούνται όλα!

α) Ο Blair είναι fan της Sony γι'αυτό βάλθηκε να αυτοκαταστραφεί με διαρκείς λάθος χειρισμούς, ακολουθώντας το παράδειγμα της αγαπημένης του εταιρίας!

β) Με τέτοια χάλια που έχει η Cheri, δεν απορώ γιατί προτιμάει περισσότερο να μαμάει διάφορους σκουρόχρωμους ανά τον κόσμο... :D

Ασε το ps3. Αυτο το πράγμα είναι γυναίκα;

Δεν ξέρω τι έκανε ο Blair εγώ πάντως σήμερα στο πλαίσιο έβγαλα τα μάτια μου.

PS3 + 70" Sony HD οπίσθιας προβολής...Οθονάρα με μόνο 5,000 Ε..

untitled1yz4.jpg

image00176bg8.jpg

Καλή η ποιότητα κατασκευής αλλά στον σχεδιασμό το 360 φεύγει μπροστά με διαφορά...

Παντως το Resistance που παιζει θεωρειται το killer launch game....σε μια μικρη ενασχοληση μας με τον Keeper καταληξαμε οτι δεν μπορουσε να συγκριθει με τα αντιστοιχα PC,360 FPS.

Α και μιας και το παω παλι αλλου...HDDVD vs BlueRay στις Nextgen κονσολες:

So the "next gen" format war is upon us with two sides lined up, ready to take your money for your fourth version of Full Metal Jacket (I can't believe that you actually got it on Laser Disk...what were you thinking). If you are like most people, you are wondering a couple of things, the first being why would I want to buy another version of Full Metal Jacket, and is the $200 add on drive for the 360 worth the money, especially if I already have the PS3? More importantly, which one of the two (the PS3 or 360 HD DVD drive )looks and performs better. This article will attempt to answer these questions with background and information, as well as present evidence to why the ultimate conclusion was reached.
Overall this test was to see what next gen game system player is superior, and based on these tests, I would have to say that the 360 add on is the clear winner. Movies on the Blu Ray do look great, but with color levels that are more even allowing for greater levels of clarity, HD DVD just looks better, even over component cables.
http://www.gamescentral.com/blogs/tek_jansens_explosive_gaming_experience/archive/2006/12/26/ps3-blu-ray-vs-xbox-360-hd-dvd-vs-dvd.aspx

Πίσω
Μπλουζα