Αργει το επομενο 360....

• Έναρξη μίζας Έναρξη μίζας Aardvark
  • Ημερομηνία έναρξης Ημερομηνία έναρξης

Aardvark

Retromaniax Co-Founder
Αντιδράσεις
Η κριση η οικονομικη φταει...... :xm:

After the first-generation came and went in a relative blink of an eye, Microsoft's Robbie Bach says that the company isn't in quite as much of a hurry to upgrade the Xbox 360.

Speaking to The Mercury News, Bach explains that in today's economy especially, persuading consumers to upgrade is becoming more and more difficult, especially with the quality of graphics on today's consoles.

"Just coming up with something that's faster and prettier isn't going to be sufficient," said Bach, 47. "The life cycle for this generation of consoles — and I'm not just talking about Xbox, I'd include Wii and PS3 as well — is probably going to be a little longer than previous generations."

I suppose the only question remains is which generations is he talking about here? The nearly ten-year Atari 2600 generation? The seven-year reign of the original NES? I'm pretty sure the current crop can last the latter, but the former might just be pushing it a bit too far. Longer development times will certainly contribute, but can consumers really wait nearly a decade for the next big thing?
Microsoft in no hurry to upgrade Xbox

Ξεχαστε τον Λαραμπη. :D

Πίσω
Μπλουζα