Οι βλάβες στις NextGen κονσόλες...λιανά

Wally

Retired Admin
Αντιδράσεις
Τα παιδια απο το digitalfoundry εκαναν ενα ενδιαφερον αρθρο για τις βλαβες στα συγχρονα κονσολικα. Οχι ομως βασισμενοι σε φημες, PR και ιστοριες για παπουα.

Πηγαν σε ενα συγχρονο εργαστηριο που επισκευαζει κονσολες και ο chief εκει ανελυσε τους λογους - τους μυθους - την αναλογια ανα πλατφορμα των βλαβων αυτων.

Ριχτε ενα βλεφαρο

In many ways, this feature is an off-shoot of a personal story. Readers of the Digital Foundry Twitter feed will know that both of my retail Xbox 360s died of RROD in quick succession. While Microsoft was nice enough to send me a new PAL "Jasper" model, swapping out my prized NTSC 360 Elite, originally purchased for a Eurogamer hardware test would be much more difficult. Over and above the luxuries of having the ability to play region-locked games, the concept of binning off two consoles that cost me the best part of £600 was basically wasteful and unacceptable. Something had to be done.

"Your Xbox might last two or three years - it's as much down to the environment as the hardware itself," says Darren Thickbroom. "You open up some machines and you can understand why it might have broken down or over-heated, maybe there's tons of dust or fluff that came in from the intake. It depends from person to person, we speak to some people over the phone who've been through three to five units since the launch period. If you're a serious player, I'd recommend you change or upgrade your Xbox after a year."
Η σκονιτσα δηλαδη φταιει για ολα ? :cool: - παντως υπαρχει και ενα θετικο, τα working 360 μετα απο 10 χρονια θα αξιζουν οσο ενα πληρες Χ68000 σημερα...

Να πάρει, και εγώ έλπιζα να πάει κάποτε στα 100 ευρώ για να το αγοράσω. :p

Σκέφτεστε τί πίκρα όταν το 360 θα είναι ρετρό; Πού να βρεις κομμάτι να δουλεύει...

Πίσω
Μπλουζα