Aliens Vs Predator XBOX port

Wally

Retired Admin
Αντιδράσεις
Θα σας πω εντυπωσεις μεσα στο Σουκου

avp_screen003mini.jpg

Aliens Vs Predator
This is an unofficial port of the PC version of Aliens Vs Predator to the Xbox. Fox Interactive / Rebellion have nothing to do

with this so please do not contact them for support on this port.

This port is designed to be used with the Gold Edition of Aliens Vs Predator only. The original of Aliens Vs Predator will be

supported soon hopefully.

INSTALLATION:

1) Install Aliens Vs Predator onto a windows machine.

2) Copy over all the contents of your Aliens Vs Predator install folder from the windows machine, eg everything in

C:program FilesFoxAliens versus Predator or wherever else you might have installed it

3)Copy the default.xbe file from the archive this readme file is located in to your xbox

hard drive.

NOTES:

The menu items are selected by pressing the "Start" button on the control pad. To escape from a menu, press the "Back" button.

When starting the game for the first time, you will be asked to create a new profile. Hit start on this, then when prompted

to type a profile name, just hit "Start" again and AvP will create a default profile name for you.

Button mappings can be changed, and any xbox buttons will have their own label on the key config page. The mappings for UP, DOWN,

LEFT and RIGHT will be blank - Don't change these! The left analogue trigger is used for movement so these don't need to be set.

AvP treats the right analogue stick as the mouse, so you can set it's sensitivity in the mouse configuration menu. You will also

likely want to invert the vertical axis from that menu also.

Consider this a test version. I wanted to get something out there into peoples hands as this has been a long time coming.

It should be quite playable anyway.

KNOWN ISSUES:

-Most of the menu text is tiny. Sorry! I'll try "consolise" the port to make it a bit friendlier for TVs soon.

-Water doesn't render. I'll fix it later

-Framerate might not be always 100% smooth. I'm still working on this

-Don't expect multiplayer to work. If it does, it'll be LAN only and is likely to be unplayable

-Some sounds might be missing - let me know!

-Crashes. I'm not 100% sure if every bug has been ironed out yet.

-Various minor graphical oddities that shouldn't affect gameplay

-Controls could be a bit iffy..looking for suggestions on that! The movement isn't smooth. You'll go from

not moving to running instantly. Will work on making it more "analogue" and generally easier to control. please let me know of any bugs with this too.

No FMV or Music playback yet. Coming..hopefully. Multiplayer will also be doable but give me time.

CONTACT INFO:

There's a thread about the port going at:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=270335

It would be handiest if bug reports could be posted there.

I can be e-mailed at bduncan22@hotmail.com if necessary.

- SirLemonhead

4th February 2009

Μακαρι να βλεπαμε την jaguar εκδοση στη θεση του :(

πωπω με εφτιάξες και η πλακα τον τελευταιο καιρο το σκεφτόμουνα πολυ εντονα ...

Παιδια βρηκα χρονο και το εγκατεστησα και μπορω να πω οτι ξεπερασε τις προσδοκιες μου!

Σε πρωτη φαση δουλευει μονο με τη AvP Gold εκδοση αλλα στο κοντινο μελλον θα παιζει και με την απλη.

Μαλιστα δεχεται και τους extra maps που ειχαν κυκλοφορησει.

Καποια μικρα bug-ακια(πχ το water rendering) υπαρχουν αλλα ο τυπας ειπε οτι συντομα θα τα εχει ironed out ;)

Οσοι πιστοι...

(συμβουλη:ανεβαστε το gamma στα settings του παιχνιδιου)

Wally είπε:
Τρέχουμε!!!!! ;)

Αν και δεν μπορώ να παίξω fps με το χειρηστήριο...θα το δοκιμάσω!

Τουλάχιστον το alien δεν θέλει στόχο! :D

Πίσω
Μπλουζα