Baby Jack for Commodore 64

franco

RetroActive
Αντιδράσεις
My friends, I think that those which are involved in retro-gaming and especially in Commodore 64 retro gaming will find interesting this topic... (for Wally, as always, if you prefer to move it into the international section do so, I put it here because I think that our friends can notice it sooner :) )

In the "drawers" of my memory, (in Italian we say "i cassetti della memoria"...) I have remembered a nice game named "Baby Jack" produced in 1990 by CP Verlag... Here is a short video on youtube...

The aim of the game seems simple (and I underline "seems" because it's hard to play...) and it's to collect all the diamonds in every screen in order to pass to the next level, avoiding the enemies that in most of the cases are rotating balls, circles, sort of turtles and bouncing balls (the hardest to avoid) and with only five lives left, is difficult to complete a whole game (unless you cheat with assembler, but there is taste in winning with cheating? :p )

Two points of strenght make this game deserving a try: first of all the music (in my personal opinion the "Baby Jack" tune is in absolute the best tune composed for a Commodore 64 game, here Michael Hendriks really pushed the SID to its limits) and in second case also the opportunity for the player to edit the levels with the sprite animations, the number of the diamonds and the obstacles and so on and customize them...

In my opinion, one of the C64 games that deserves a try... give to it a chance to be played by yourself !!!!

Hugs !!!! :D

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
That was nice Fra! :) atp cracked it with the name of bin fillk! :) nice music too! :)

For sure Anna, on a "SUPER GAME 2000" cassette it was present...

Πίσω
Μπλουζα