DS 2

Aardvark

Retromaniax Co-Founder
Αντιδράσεις
Θα κουνιεται το DS 2 oπως επιβαλουν οι τασεις της εποχης.

Θα μου πεις θα μπορουσε να ειναι και 3D. :xm:

Θα εχει και pokemon!!

CVG spoke to a developer at one of the studios that's been lucky enough to receive the early prototype, and apparently it's already making waves there:

"It's genuinely the best thing I think I've ever worked with, I can tell you that it's got a 'tilt' function that's not dissimilar to iPhone, but does a lot more. We know that The Pokemon Company are getting special attention with it."

The Pokemon Company is a a division of Nintendo that handles marketing and licensing for Pokemon games—suggesting one of the launch titles that will take advantage of the HD screen and motion-sensing console will be a continuation of the Pokemon saga. It's been a while since I've checked in with Ash and Pikachu, but I'll definitely give it another spin if it's got some cool iPhone-like tilt control when battling.

[CVG]

Ενας Προφητης μα τι Προφητης :D

Και Cooking mama ! Αυτη την φορα θα μυριζεις το φαγητο και θα νιωθεις το ζεσταμα του τηγανιου κατω στα χερια σου! ;)

Επεισης θα εχει και Metroid και το πλεον κλασικο για Ninty Mario & Sonic

DarkSynbios είπε:
Και Cooking mama ! Αυτη την φορα θα μυριζεις το φαγητο και θα νιωθεις το ζεσταμα του τηγανιου κατω στα χερια σου! ;)
θα σου έρχεται και λογαριασμός απο την ΔΕΗ για το ρεύμα που χάλασες :eek: o_Oo_O

Nεες inforumors απο την GDC σχετικα με το DS2!!

Hilights το ελαχιστο κενο μεταξυ των 2 οθονων (το ipad να ειναι καλα) και gamecube power.

The key findings were:

- That the handheld's two screens - yes, it's going dual-screen again - are not only bigger, but the "gap between the two screens is negligible", meaning they can serve as either two separate screens or as a a single large display.

- It's got an accelerometer in it.

- It's expected, based on the handheld's dev kit, to have performance similar to a GameCube. Meaning it has similar performance to a Wii. Handheld Mario Galaxy and Wind Waker? Yes please.

- Many of the developers said their games would be finished towards the end of the year, suggesting a late 2010 release.

And that suggests a reveal of the console at this year's E3 Expo in Los Angeles. It's important to note at this stage that these are all unconfirmed rumours, but then, they do sound awfully sensible, don't they?

Nintendo DS2 Information Unearthed at GDC 2010 [RPAD]

Μην γινόμαστε κακοί όμως. Και στο Wii κυκλοφορεί απίστευτη σαβούρα αλλά έχει κάποια ελάχιστα διαμάντια. Όσον αφορα τα Mario, Zelda και τα λοιπά franchises της Nintendo μπορεί να είναι αρκετά επαναλήψιμα αλλά έχουν πάντα κάτι φρέσκο να προσφέρουν.

Και επειδή ξέχασα να αναφέρω για το Ds2. Αν είναι πράγματι ένα φορητό gamecube σε ιπποδύναμη, καλώς να το δεχτούμε. Αν ακολουθήσει και το software βέβαια, γιατί με τέτοια ds σαβούρα που κυκλοφορεί...

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Xαχα ελεος,3DS Cradle!!

500x_3dsvb.jpg

http://tinycartridge.com/post/742827492/nintendo-3ds-mock-ups-concepts-redux

Προσβολη στο ονομα του Gunperi Yokoi! :p

Πίσω
Μπλουζα