Eliminator

Annachiara

Retro Member
Αντιδράσεις
Kalimera sas! :) this is my first review please don't be cruel! :) Fra suggested to me to play a commodore 64 games with the name Eliminator! :) i didn't know about its existance at least when I saw that Atp in Italy cracked it with the name of ectopix! :) I had this on economic cassette! :) like a very lot the music and the game play! :)

Kisses!
:)

Αννουλα

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Ενδιαφέρον παιχνιδάκι, με κυρίαρχο στοιχείο την ψευδο-τρισδιάστατη απεικόνιση/κίνηση της πίστας !!

Το είχα δεί σε C64 & amstrad, και ήταν ένα αρκετά όμορφο shmup (μάλιστα αν θυμάμαι καλά, η cpc έκδοση επέτρεπε εφφέ και μουσική ταυτόχρονα στο παιχνίδι).

Η δράση δεν ήταν αυτό που θα λέγαμε "φρενήρης", αλλά σε λίγο πιό ήπια επίπεδα. Στην πίστα που σκρόλλαρε προς το μέρος μας υπήρχαν και τα διάφορα εμπόδια, αλλά και τα (απαραίτητα πλέον !!) bonus όπλα, κλπ.

Σε γενικές γραμμές καλό παιχνιδάκι, (άνω του μετρίου σίγουρα, αλλά δεν θα το λέγαμε και άριστο) που παιζόταν σχετικά ευχάριστα χωρίς να αγχώνει σε πολύ μεγάλο βαθμό.

Στην Ελλάδα -αν δεν απατώμαι- το είχαμε δεί σε παρουσίαση στο περιοδικό "Sprite".

Personally, I have always considered Eliminator as a sort of "spin off" of the more famous Trailblazer, since, in my opinion, the scenario is very similar... anyway I find it as a easy to play shoot em up game, even if in the galleries there are some problems because there is the gravity...

Anyway, my compliments to Anna for her first review.. very good !!!!

Το περίφημο Τrailblazer των Southern & Morris (που αργότερα βελτίωσαν τις ρουτίνες κίνησης για να μας δώσουν την εκπληκτική σειρά "Lotus" στην Αmiga), είχε ίδια απεικόνιση, αυτό είναι σωστό !!

Βέβαια το Trailblazer δεν ήταν shmup, αλλά ένα αρκετά πιό "νευρικό" παιχνίδι επιδεξιότητας, που δοκίμαζε κυρίως τα αντανακλαστικά του παίκτη.

Στην Ελλάδα το Trailblazer παρουσιάστηκε στο περιοδικό "Pixel" αποσπώντας πολύ κολακευτικά σχόλια (δυστυχώς όμως το Cosmic Causeway που ακολούθησε, δεν το είχα δεί σε παρουσίαση σε κάποιο ελληνικό περιοδικό :( )

billy είπε:
Το περίφημο Τrailblazer των Southern & Morris (που αργότερα βελτίωσαν τις ρουτίνες κίνησης για να μας δώσουν την εκπληκτική σειρά "Lotus" στην Αmiga), είχε ίδια απεικόνιση, αυτό είναι σωστό !!Βέβαια το Trailblazer δεν ήταν shmup, αλλά ένα αρκετά πιό "νευρικό" παιχνίδι επιδεξιότητας, που δοκίμαζε κυρίως τα αντανακλαστικά του παίκτη.
Totally agree with you my friend !!!!

Trailblazer was a very "nerves-testing" game, even because there were some holes that were impossible to avoid... and if I don't remember wrong, there were also coloured zones that made the ball (a soccer ball, correct me if I'm wrong) go faster, slower, jump and so on...

billy είπε:
Στην Ελλάδα το Trailblazer παρουσιάστηκε στο περιοδικό "Pixel" αποσπώντας πολύ κολακευτικά σχόλια (δυστυχώς όμως το Cosmic Causeway που ακολούθησε, δεν το είχα δεί σε παρουσίαση σε κάποιο ελληνικό περιοδικό :( )
On the other hand, in Italy, Trailblazer was of course presented in its original version, for the binomio Commodore 64 and 128, and for the other binomio Commodore 16 and Plus/4 and for the Amiga platforms... and also some cracked version like "Magic Ball 2" that was presented in the magazine "GO GAMES" published by Edizioni Fermont of Milan...

Eliminator instead, as Annachiara underlined, was recracked and redistributed under the name of Ectopix by the ATP crackers team for the types of Edigamma editions in Rome... in the hack (Ectopix) there were made some little changes... the translation of the game in Italian, the elimination (it's really the case to say it :p ) of the title and the substitution with a simple "ECTOPIX" logo, the deletion of the Hewson mark and the insertion of the ever-present phrase "UNA NUOVA IDEA DI ATP" ("A new idea of Atp"...)

(again, sorry if I answer and write in English... I can understand Greek when it's written, but when I don't have the dictionary nearby me, is a very big problem...) :)

franco είπε:
and if I don't remember wrong, there were also coloured zones that made the ball (a soccer ball, correct me if I'm wrong) go faster, slower, jump and so on...

Ναί, ακριβώς έτσι ήταν !! :)

Eπίσης πιστεύω πως το Trailblazer είναι ένα παιχνίδι που αξίζει να έχει το δικό του, ξεχωριστό review section... (ίσως ο Αlucard να μας ετοιμάσει ένα λεπτομερές review σύντομα !?! :D )

franco είπε:
On the other hand, in Italy, Trailblazer was of course presented in its original version, for the binomio Commodore 64 and 128, and for the other binomio Commodore 16 and Plus/4 and for the Amiga platforms... and also some cracked version like "Magic Ball 2" that was presented in the magazine "GO GAMES" published by Edizioni Fermont of Milan...

Eliminator instead, as Annachiara underlined, was recracked and redistributed under the name of Ectopix by the ATP crackers team for the types of Edigamma editions in Rome... in the hack (Ectopix) there were made some little changes... the translation of the game in Italian, the elimination (it's really the case to say it :p ) of the title and the substitution with a simple "ECTOPIX" logo, the deletion of the Hewson mark and the insertion of the ever-present phrase "UNA NUOVA IDEA DI ATP" ("A new idea of Atp"...)

Πολύ ενδιαφέρουσες πληροφορίες Φράνκο !!

Αν απο περιέργεια θέλεις να ρίξεις μία ματιά στο ελληνικό review, μπορείς να κάνεις download το τεύχος 29 του Pixel απο εδώ 

. (το review θα το βρείς στην σελίδα 158 :) )

Thank you to all! :)

Σας ευχαριστω ολους!
:)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα