FRANCO NERO COLLECTION...

Dear Franco greeklish are not allowed in this forum,because your peculiar case you can write in english for the time being.

Ok my friend... while you were replying here, I had edited the topic also due to a suggestion of the friend Kambia...

I didn't know that greeklish is not allowed, and of course I'm sorry for this inconvenience :)

See you soon !!!!

Thanks a lot franco .

Franco nero was a beloved actor from the 70's. Although it is very hard to come across his films, let alone find DVD or blue-ray copies.

I remember him as the Italian "Dirty Harry" (that's how I used to call him anyway)!!!!!!!!

Lets not forget the exceptional western film series of Django and in the 80s Enter the Ninja

Ααααα ωραίος άνδρας, λατίνος, στα νιάτα του! #)

Δεν τον έχω ποτέ παρακολουθήσει, για να ειμαι ειλικρινής, αλλα αν αρέσουν οι ταινίες του και στον φίλο μας τον pooky(1), πιστεύω αξίζει να κάτσω να τις δώ. :)

Μεταφραση. Non lo conoscevo, sinceramente, ma se piacciono i suoi film al nostro amico pooky(1), credo valga la pena vederlι.

If you like the so called "Spaghetti westerns" Franco Nero is the best.

It's like disco music. Italo is not the best way, it's the ONLY way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that you have enjoyed the topic !!!! :)

I remember him in a TV mini-series, starring along with Laurence Olivier, but what is the title? The series was broadcast on ET 1 channel around 1990-91...

"The last days of Pompei" ???? (but I'm not sure about this...)

I'm happy to have helped you in some way !!!! :)

μην ξεχναμε και franco nero στο die hard 2 μικρος ρολος αλλα καλος

Πίσω
Μπλουζα