Help finding a Greek comedy from 1985

Blitzwich

RetroNoob
Αντιδράσεις
I have been on this search for about 2...almost 3 years now. I'm trying to find a Greek comedy from 1985. I've tried researching for it about a year ago, but it didn't really lead anywhere. Well ill do one more search for it. It's called "crazy zoo vacation" or roughly translated to crazy vacation. This is a Greek only movie made, apparently distributed by national lampoon (according to letterboxd and TheMovieDB) However I've recently come to the realization that whoever put that info on TheMovieDB, got it confused with European Vacation, but I won't get into that. On Letterboxd, the poster is from a vhs copy made by Olympic video. A search on Facebook shows that someone does have an actual copy of it, so it does exist, but the post was from several years ago and messaging never led anywhere. There are several other random screen grabs and it was even on YouTube in 2014, but has now been deleted. (I've tried WayBack and there was nothing). I even tried messaging people on Letterboxd who have reviewed/logged the movie, but most people never responded and the one who did said he rented it many years ago and doesn't own it. The final bit of info I have is on Facebook, a Greek 80s FB group posted a YouTube video of a clip, and I am 90% certain it is that movie, there's no link since it's a screen record. But the title and uploader shows up for a split second, if you search up the video on YouTube, it will lead you to a channel (I don't want to give the guys name, just in case they're not comfortable with exposure). Anyways, all of the multiple channels they have, have comments disabled and I think I found them on Facebook, but no response so far. So there's hints of it being on the internet, but for the life of me. I can't find it. Anyone have any leads or ideas where to find this. (I have also asked on a Greek forum and emailed a supposed company involved with it. I think the language barrier prevents any kind of response)

And yes, I have checked almost every single piracy website. Or websites that claim they have a playable copy, they don't. My Google search feed is all purple. The only thing I haven't checked is a torrent site.

Here is the vhs cover

Συνημμένα

• Screenshot_2023-12-27-21-28-11-32_9fdabd733dc929493220061f3c40904c.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-27-21-28-11-32_9fdabd733dc929493220061f3c40904c.jpg
    771,5 KB · Προβολές: 14
Πίσω
Μπλουζα