LAZY JONES (a classic game for the Commodore 64)

franco

RetroActive
Αντιδράσεις
Dear friends,

another review for you that I hope you will like... this time, I would like to propose a really classic game that run on the Commodore 64, I'm talking about "LAZY JONES", a sort of "18-in-one" games... in fact, the scenario is made from three hotel floors with six doors... every door leads into a room where there is placed a little computer with a game to play... (but the funny thing is also that there are also rooms where are containing cleaning equipments, a toilette, a bedroom and also the hotel bar...) Every game played in each room gives you a score that is cumulative with the other games and constitutes the total score... Excellent also the soundtrack, that is made of a synthesized melody that plays some of the 80's disco hits (es. "Fade to gray" by Visage, "99 Red Balloons" by Nena, "Kerkraft 400" by Zombie Nation and so on...) For this reason (and even because there were a lot of screenshots to upload, and there were no way to enjoy the music) I have thought to put here a fully complete playthrough taken from youtube... (the soundtrack includes also some techno and hardcore remixes...) Enjoy the memories !!!! :)

[edit] Αυτό το βίντεο δεν είναι διαθέσιμο. [edit]

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Πίσω
Μπλουζα