Lord Of The Rings MMORPG

keeper7k

Human RetroDatabase
Αντιδράσεις
Το πολυαναμενόμενο παιχνιδάκι , είναι σε beta πλέον.

vista.JPG

Δείτε το Official Site εδώ και screenshots εδώ

... και μερικά σχόλια απο review

Artistically, Turbine has been inspired heavily by Jackson’s vision from the movies and it shows. The game engine is gorgeous, with sweeping mountains and architecture straight out of the movies. The draw distance is wonderful and creates for vistas and panoramas that will make you giddy the first few times you see them. Later in the game the colors come out for forest scenes and provide for a highly entertaining visual experience. In this regard they’ve left WoW in the dust, as there is nothing cartoonish or low-end about the visuals in LOTR. I have a fairly mid-end PC and I was able to run the game at maximum settings without any frame-rate issues.

One of the big ways that LOTR sets itself apart from WoW however is it’s high level of polish. The quest descriptions were always detailed about where I needed to go to finish the quest. The graphics are, again, beautiful and the level designers took much of the LOTR lore into account. One particularly enjoyable scene for me was coming around a corner to find a hole in the dungeon ceiling that was allowing a beam of light in. Right smack-dab in the middle of that beam was a solid stone troll. It’s this kind of attention to detail I’ve noticed early on that has impressed me. During the final quest of the “newbie zone” I had to run around and protect an NPC dwarf as we chased down a bad guy in some old ruins. The voice acting was superb, the writing excellent, and the whole sequence had the feel of some of the best that Guild Wars has to offer. Add the LOTR franchise onto that and I really enjoyed it.
Φιλότιμη προσπάθεια φαίνεται πάντως.

Ας ελπίσουμε οτι θα σταθεί (είναι και Tolkien ;) )

Πίσω
Μπλουζα