Review Live And Let Die Commodore 64! :)

Annachiara

Retro Member
Αντιδράσεις
Hey friends! :) I'd like to make a review too! :) Although I'm not as good as Fra! :) He told me about a game for C64 and its name is Live And Let Die! :) I didn't remember it because I had the cracked version of the economic compilation! :) And had another name! :) I searched for the video and when I saw it I remembered it! :) The crack had the name Opac! :) I think is similar to Buggy Boy! :)

Baciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
:)

Annina

Anna, you have done a very good job... perfect review !!!!

As far as I know, Live 'n Let Die was coded by the same coders of Buggy Boy and also distributed by Elite Systems, so it' s a sort of "aqua version" of Buggy Boy added with the shoot em up flavour... I consider it like a spin off, but of course this is only a personal point of view...

Again, bravissima Anna !!!!

Annachiara feel free to add some informations about the game, like the music theme, graphics, colors, gampelay etc.

Have you seen the end scene?

Also tell us about the days that you first played Live and Let Die :)

Yes! ;) I have never seen the ending because it was a cracked version and the level of New Orleans freezed towards the end! :( I remember the music of 007 at the begin! :) I was 6 y.o.when I played it! :)

Grazie anche a te Fra!
:) Thank you too Fra! :)

Annachiara είπε:
No kidding!!!! :)

Personally, I think that Live and Let Die had one of the most addictive gameplay that Domark have ever made. Although the graphics are not that impressive, this game will nail you to your seat for hours.

Definitely, Live and Let Die is on my top game list for Commodore 64.

Thank you Annachiara :)

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
You are welcome! :) I'm not kidding! :) I played it in 1990 or 1991! :) I don't remember well! :)

Kisses!
:)

Live and let Die on CBM - 64!!!!! OMG it gets be back whole decades!!!!!!!!

I was sooooooooo jealous that I have had a ZX-Spectrum those days, because of the colours and sound of the Commodore 64 machine! I wanted to punch a friend that owned the game right in the face.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen a game of the Spectrum! :( So I can't express a judgement! :( My cousin had a C64 and I wanted too so my parents bought me it! :)

I also recall playing the game as a kid. Rather addictive gameplay I`d say!!

I remember another game like Live And Let Die! :) Overlander! :) Someone knows it? :) On youtube there is no video! :(

Are you sure Anna ???? (sei proprio sicura che non ci sia... hi !!!!)

OMG! :) Where did you find it? :) You are a genius! :) I searched t whole youtube but no tracks of it! :( Grazieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα