Threeve (from Bauknecht) a demo for the Commodore Plus/4

franco

RetroActive
Αντιδράσεις
Take a look, dear friends, at this marvellous demo coded by Bauknecht team for the Commodore Plus/4... it' simply amazing !!!!

After almost 25 years, we have discovered what a Commodore Plus/4 can really do... (btw, it's kinda surprising how that these boring noises and sound tones of the TED can produce a really cool drum and bass track !!!!)

Only a thing I haven't understood! :) How is possible that in the starting screen it was only typed Run to start the program without Load or Dload for the Plus/4? :) It's a silly question! :) D&B demo I likeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

Annachiara είπε:
Only a thing I haven't understood! :) How is possible that in the starting screen it was only typed Run to start the program without Load or Dload for the Plus/4? :) It's a silly question! :) D&B demo I likeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)
Only Franco can tell!!!

He is, officially, retromaniacs Plus 4 maniac!!!!!! :D :D

Good idea! :) Fra deserves the label of official Commodore Plus 4 retro maniac in the forum! :)

Plus/4 had a reset button on the right side of the keyboard, nearby the power switch... it pressed, it did a soft reset of the computer, and was enough only to type RUN instead of reloading the program... that' s it...

... btw, I don' t deserve any label, it' s only the fact that I loved that computer, that' s it, nothing special !!!! :D

You are too modest Fra! :) So it's like pressing Run Stop and Restore on the C64! :) Thank you! :)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα