(Unreleased) Lemmings 2: The Tribes [MasterSystem/GameGear] διαθέσιμο ....

Nemo

RetroMuseum GateKeepeR
Αντιδράσεις
Προβολή συνημμένου 101170

Προβολή συνημμένου 101169

Lemmings 2: The Tribes for the Master System

We had an unexpected surprise this morning! Programmer Matt Taylor who we contacted years ago popped up on our forums to drop final builds of the unreleased Lemmings 2 both in their Master System and Game Gear incarnation. This less-known sequel puts Lemmings on steroids with about fifty abilities ranging from "flame thrower" to "icarus wing" over twelve different worlds, requiring time to adjust and understand the different tools at your disposal.

Προέλευση http://www.smspower.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14722

Μια ευχαριστη εκπληξη απο τον ιδιο τον προγραμματιστη Matt Taylor του unreleased Lemmings 2 για τις 8 bitες κονσολες της Sesa, Master System and Game Gear ,ο οποιος το ανεβασε ο ιδιος στο Smspower(ειχε προηγηθει παλαιοτερη επικοινωνεια μαζι του ).

Μονο η εκδοση για Gameboy βρηκε το δρομο της για τα ραφια απο τις 3 (SMS, GG & Game Boy) που ανελαβε και διεκπαιρεωσε η Spidersoft -

O λογος ???

The game was completed in 1994, but Psygnosis decided that it was not commercially viable to release it on the Sega 8-bit platforms. A lot of publishers were pulling out of Sega 8-bit cartridge production in Europe due to the high cost of production runs. This was very disappointing, especially as the Game Gear version is the best version out of the 8-bit console versions of Lemmings 2, even including sampled sound playback. The only 8-bit console version to be released was the Game Boy version which received 95% in GB Action magazine. This score was only surpassed in the same issue by Monster Max which received 96%. Ironically Monster Max was written by Jon Ritman (who wrote Match Day and Head Over Heels on the Sinclair Spectrum) who I would later end up working for at his start-up company Cranberry Source after I left Spidersoft.

The Game Gear and Master System versions of Lemmings 2 were reviewed in Sega Power magazine and I will scan in these reviews for you if you wish to include them on your site. Lemmings 2 is an 8-bit title I am particularly proud to have written as I think a good job was done of faithfully reproducing the original without compromising on features or levels and it really showed off what the Sega 8-bit machines were capable of. It is just a shame they never got released due to Segaʼs cartridge production pricing.

Προβολή συνημμένου 101171

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Πίσω
Μπλουζα