ZX81 Caverns

keeper7k

Human RetroDatabase
Αντιδράσεις
Remake του Caverns, πιστό στην αισθητική του ZX81! :cool:

picture.php
picture.php

Now, this is much more up my street. No, not a giant smoke demon rising up from the ashes of London but Martin Ruffle dropping us a nod to let us know about a remake of one of his ZX81 games to the PC. Not that I have anything against giant smoke demons, especially when they get walloped by cranes. Actually, thereʼs got to be a game in that somewhere hasnʼt there? Someone get to it pronto!Caverns is a remake of possibly one of the earliest remakes, his own remake of the arcade game The Pit. Did you follow that? Good. Hereʼs what you need to know, the game is lovingly restored in all itʼs ZX81 style glory. It has jewels, dwarves, aliens, lasers, Balrogs and spaceships. Now, by my reckoning thatʼs only a pirate, fez and a ninja short of everything you could ever want in a game. You need to collect some mithril before your spaceship can take off. There we go. No further explanation needed except for me to inform you that you should go and download this right this very second. Or in a few minutes. As long as you do actually download it, weʼre good, right?

Stuff like this coming along is why I really love this place. We need more stuff like this people, get to work.
Κατεβάστε το απο εδώ!

Πίσω
Μπλουζα