Η Λυσιστράτη από το Θησείο

Spiny Norman

RetroN00b
Αντιδράσεις
Hello,

Sorry to write her in English but I found this forum because of this page about Η Λυσιστράτη από το Θησείο and I was hoping someone could help me with a question.

Does Η Λυσιστράτη από το Θησείο from 1986 exist in any version you can buy/download?

(The reason I would like to find it is that I am researching how this comedy has always changed in many versions since 1950-today. I found almost all different adaptations that still exist, like the 1972 movie but also French, German and Italian versions from the time of the cold war. But it's very hard to google in a different alphabet.)

If anyone can give me more information about it that would be very very great!

Η Λυσιστράτη από το Θησείο (1986) is a comedy - low budget film which is not related to Aristofanis's ancient comedy.

Are you sure that you are interested on this film or just looking for the original play performed by many actors in the past (as you mentioned as well)?

PT8 είπε:
Η Λυσιστράτη από το Θησείο (1986) is a comedy - low budget film which is not related to Aristofanis's ancient comedy.
Are you sure that you are interested on this film or just looking for the original play performed by many actors in the past (as you mentioned as well)?
Thank you. No, it does not have to be an authentic reconstruction (for that, the 1972 film is probably very good). A free adaptation is also interesting. I am writing a small article about how the original story was always changed. (For example, there are anti-gulf war and anti-gangster versions.)
Unless it has really nothing to do with the original. If you remember the show, could you tell me (briefly) what it is about, please?

If someone knows if it was ever available on VHS, then that would still be interesting too.

Spiny Norman είπε:
If someone knows if it was ever available on VHS, then that would still be interesting too.
Stay tuned, currently there is nothing on line about this film, however I believe, soon or later we ll have a result on this. (there are expert members on this forum)

Spiny Norman είπε:
Thank you. No, it does not have to be an authentic reconstruction (for that, the 1972 film is probably very good). A free adaptation is also interesting. I am writing a small article about how the original story was always changed. (For example, there are anti-gulf war and anti-gangster versions.)
Considering the above, you answered your own question

Spiny Norman είπε:
Unless it has really nothing to do with the original.

Spiny Norman είπε:
If you remember the show, could you tell me (briefly) what it is about, please?
It is a pretty unknown, minor film (I guess), that we can hardly know info about it. But as I said, I am pretty sure that you will get answers. (despite you could overlook this film, we wont tell anybody :p)

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
OK, I'll keep an eye on this page.

PT8 είπε:
It is a pretty unknown, minor film (I guess), that we can hardly know info about it. But as I said, I am pretty sure that you will get answers. (despite you could overlook this film, we wont tell anybody :p)
Yes, I thought it might be unimportant because there was so little information about it. But my strategy is to look at several small films instead of 1 big one. Hopefully that makes sense.

Hm, no answers yet. :( But there is a picture in the main site, so someone must have had it:

120px-Lysistratiapothiseio.JPG

Do you think it would help if I repeated my question in Ρετρό Τηλεόραση?

Somebody sent me a message that they saw it on VHS but I read it too late. But I'm still interested if anyone knows where to find it. SOMEONE must have taken that screenshot...

Instead of this production, you can have a look here http://www.theatromania.gr/parastasi/lisistrati-trolari/

It's a theatrical performance named:

'Listrati trolls'

A modern Lysistrata writes her memories, trolls on line and dreaming to apply the ancient plan of peace enforcement through love (embodying the multifaceted personality of modern woman).

(forgive my poor translation cuz i m in a rush)

Haha, that looks like a funny idea. I like the title.

But it's not useful for me, unfortunately. I have to limit myself to film and television versions. Thanks for all your replies so far.

Reactions: PT8
Πίσω
Μπλουζα