Τo Swamp Thing για το Genesis/MD (Proto) εγινε Dump!!!

Nemo

RetroMuseum GateKeepeR
Αντιδράσεις
This game was created by Nuvision, who released Bimini Run on the Genesis as well as developed another unreleased Genesis title; Bean Ball Benny.
The game is unique to say the least. In this side scrolling 2D platformer, you travel around as Swamp Thing while taking out baddies intent on destroying the environment. During the game, you are able to take the form of various objects (like a leaf, log, and apple) to help you in keeping the forest clean.

This game was displayed at a CES show, and for one reason or another, was never finished or released. This proto locks up at the end of the first level, but it gives you a great idea of what the game would have looked like.

I hope you all enjoy, and if you are just seeing this site for the first time, please, take a look around and stay for a while. With all of the collectors here, this is bound to be an amazing resource for Sega knowledge, we could use all the help we can get!

Now Dain, how about some shiny knew dumper icons for me and Matt?

Note: The maximum size a file can be for SA's attached files is 1 MB. Since this file is 4 MB, I have to use Megaupload. Please re-upload if possible, I'll be sure to do the same!

Προελευση

http://www.segaage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=49&threadid=41542

Πίσω
Μπλουζα