Χρώματα... πολλά χρώματα !!(σε απλό CPC)

fgbrain

RetroActive
Αντιδράσεις
Πόσα χρώματα απεικονίζει ένας amstrad?

Η θεωρία λέει 16 σε mode 0 (160x200), 4 σε mode 1 (320x200) και 2 σε mode 2 (640x200)

Όμως, για όσους δεν γνωρίζουν, μπορούμε στην πράξη να δούμε περισσότερα, όπως πχ...

Στο demo Climax (παραγωγή 2006) βασισμένη σε flipping technology

(made in BASIC!!) επιτυγχάνεται :

Σε έγχρωμο monitor: mode 0 με 125 χρώματα, mode 1 με 16 χρώματα και mode 2 με 4 χρώματα. :biglaugh:

Σε πράσινο monitor (ClimaxG demo): lowres με 31 επίπεδα πράσινου ! :confused:

Δείτε εδώ photos & downloads:

http://scampin.chez-alice.fr/cpc/index.html

καλή χρονιά σε όλους!! :thumbup:

...όταν ακούω για "χρώματα" και "amstrad", ανεβαίνει αυτόματα η ψυχολογία μου !! (για ευνόητους λόγους).

Πολύ καλό !! :thumbup:

άλλωστε μιλάμε για COLOR Personal Computer, ε!! :D

[humour]

μπορουσε να λεγεται και SPC (Squares Personal Computer) λογω χαμηλων gaming αναλυσεων... :D

[\humour]

...Wally, φαρμάκι στάζει η γλώσσα σου !! :biglaugh:

Hi all, I am sorry not to understand a word of greek... anyway, I used an automatic translator (bad), and is able to know that you were speaking about my demos :)

Thank you for your interest.

I announce to you that some other stuff in the same way are in preparation for the colour screen : more colors, and best resolutions ! They are annouced in the french part of my website : Climax2 will use 320x200 in 64 colours resolutions !

And maybe sooner, the making of the Climax demo...

This was a small advertising from the "Les Sucres en Morceaux" :)

Καλώς ήρθες στην παρέα μας...Welcome SuperSylvestre!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome friend. We're are anxiously awaiting for more of your work! :)

Well done keeping the scene alive!

Hey hey

Hello Sylvestre, it's great to see you here! =)

I've been reading your website with new interesting stuff there to read, via the same way, babelfish :)

The CatArt is interesting to me, even though I don't know I'll find time to fiddle with instead of coding demos (which I don't find time or the chance too these days), though a tutorial would help and I am waiting to read your article (and the others on art of demomaking are interesting too and thanks for mentioning my baby ASB in Flassouile ;) ))

64 colors on Mode 1? That's interesting. Or is not exactly mode 1? I'll think about :)

p.s. I've just send your request to Antitec about the CPC booster

Hi Optimus !

I don't know if this CPC part of the forum is recent or not. I hope it will grow up !

Sorry if my website is mostly in french. Some part would be a little hard to me to translate (the art part by example).

About the Cat'Art article, it will be short. There are many things to say. There will mostly be an historical and a technical review of what is possible to do. My aim is the people to find interest of what doesn't exist on any other computer ! Cat'art are really CPC specific :) For a tutorial, there is one in preparation... but it is in french for now. If you need, I will be able to help you of course.

I had no more choice than showing your flipping pictures, they are about the single ones before Climax ! :) Maybe I will show some other stuff on other computers (C64, 6128+) and a technical part to show several flipping technics (and their results) on CPC.

So maybe the article part could include historical / technic subparts.

Concerning Climax2, I prefer let you in the doubt for now, now it is a bit early to tell more ;)

@Sylvestre: What was great about these forums is that it's all just about everything retro. From CPC, C64, Spectrum, Amiga, AtariST even older PCs (and each of these sections has also a demo section!!!), consoles, etc. to retro tv series (look at the candy candy in the logo ;) , to retro comics, and retro everything. That's lovely and I really really wonder who had the initial idea for such a forum!!! And in greece. Maybe if there was also such a forum for english and international users would be great? Haven't seen something similar and I was rather happy to discover it. Maybe I should take more part into this and write some mnore things in the demo sections for each computer out there :)

:eek::eek: ClimaxG !!! :animeek::animeek:

Απίστευτο.......!!!!!

Είναι δυνατόν ο αμστραντάκος να κάνει τέτοια πράματα;;;;;

Βέβαια το ξεκαθαρίζει ότι μόνο σε πραγματικό hardware 6128 (οχι +) με πράσινο μόνιτορ παίζει καλά το συγκεκριμένο DEMO.

Αντε να βγει και η Symbiface III, να έχουμε και Internet και MP3!!! Τέλη Δεκ με αρχές Ιαν λένε θα αρχίσει η παραγωγή. Τρομάζω στη σκέψη του πόσο μεγάλη θα είναι η λίστα αναμονής :help:

Εκτός και αν στον CPC+ ορίσεις μια παλέτα πράσινων αποχρώσεων. Αλλά και πάλι νομίζω πως βγάζεις 16 αποχρώσεις (16^3 = 4096) πράσινου.

Symbiface III? Που άκουσες τα νέα; Πως δεν πήρε το αυτί μου τίποτα;;;

οπως παντα τελειος μπραβο optimus!!!

Optimus είπε:
Symbiface III? Που άκουσες τα νέα; Πως δεν πήρε το αυτί μου τίποτα;;;
Κι εγώ το διάβασα, νομίζω στο φόρουμ του SymbOS. Πρόκειται για ένα expansion στο symbiface 2 (εάν το προσέξεις, θα δεις κάτι μυστήριους connectors) και θα προσθέτει MP3 Decoding, Ethernet (εξτρα επεξεργαστής και rom πάνω στην κάρτα για να managάρει το TCP/IP Stack), USB και MMC Reader! Η κάρτα θα κυκλοφορίσει και stand alone αλλά KAI για το MSX!!! Dr. Zed rulezzz! :D

Πίσω
Μπλουζα