2 ειναι λιγα πολυ λιγα??? & 3ο Space Quest (: Incinerations) μεσα σε ενα 15ημερο

Nemo

RetroMuseum GateKeepeR
Αντιδράσεις
Following hot in the footsteps of my team-made fan-game "Vohaul Strikes Back" and IA's "SQ2 Remake", I'm proud to finally announce the release of "Space Quest: Incinerations."
Based on the Sierra game series from Scott Murphy and Mark Crowe, SQInc is an adventure game six years in the making. It re-imagines the SQ universe in the style of a modern sci-fi action-thriller, featuring 3D-rendered sprites and backgrounds, over 45 minutes of fully-animated cinematics, alternate endings, trophies, and over an hour's worth of original music.

As an animator, this game has been a real thrill ride to make. I want to thank everyone who's supported it, along with the talented people who've contributed their efforts to making it happen. I also want to thank the adventure game community for staying alive and staying strong.

Chris

Box of Mystery is proud to present an epic sci-fi action-thriller almost a decade in the making. “Incinerations” continues the legend of Sierra Onlineʼs “Space Quest”, returning space janitor Roger Wilco to the front-lines to save the galaxy once more.

“Incinerations” is a non-commercial 2D adventure game from the mind of Chris Ushko, developed in Chris Jonesʼ AGS Engine and rendered with 3D software. In it, you must help Roger and his friends take on a legion of villains in his quest to rescue the woman he loves, stop the universe from going up in flames, and heroically recover his missing luggage!

Features:

Over 45 minutes of fully-animated cinematics!

Nearly 100 CG-rendered backgrounds!

More than an hourʼs worth of original music!

Dozens of original new characters!

Tons of classic adventure puzzle solving!

Lots of comedy and drama set against an intergalactic thrill ride of a story!

Unlockable Achievements and Trophies!

Alternate endings!
Eνα παιχνιδι που ηταν υπο αναπτυξη για 12 ολοκληρα βρισκει τελικα τον δρομο του για τους υπολογιστες μας ...

Μπορει οι δεσμοι του με τα προηγουμενα 6 παιχνιδια ειναι παρα πολυ χαλαροι γενικα οσων αφορα την πλοκη,

Ο Roger Wilco ομως ειναι εκει ....

Προελευση:

http://www.boxofmystery.com/games/incinerations/

Download :

http://www.boxofmystery.com/?page_id=2631

release trailer 2012

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Υπεροχα νεα! παιζω αυτο το καιρο το Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back οποιο υπεροχο!

Εκπληκτικα νεα.Τερματισα μανι μανι το space quest ii και τωρα και γω παιζω το space quest vorhaul strikes back.To τελειωνω και αρχιζω αυτο.

Πάρα πολύ ωραία! :)

Κατεβαίνει κι αυτό & με την 1η ευκαιρία (προφανώς μετά την εξεταστική μου τον Ιούνιο :p ), θα το παίξω!

D@redevil είπε:
Πάρα πολύ ωραία! :)
Κατεβαίνει κι αυτό & με την 1η ευκαιρία (προφανώς μετά την εξεταστική μου τον Ιούνιο :p ), θα το παίξω!
Νομίζεις! Το επόμενο στη λίστα με αυτά που θα παίξουμε είναι :D

Πίσω
Μπλουζα