Brando's Monologue: Apocalypse Now (1979)

Vampire in a Cathedral

RetroWannaBe
Αντιδράσεις
Τι να πει κανείς? Ο άνθρωπος έβγαλε σε 5' τη θεματολογία ενός Ph.D.

Κατ' εμέ ίσως η πιο δυνατή σκηνή του Κινηματογράφου...enjoy...

[edit] Αυτό το βίντεο δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμο επειδή ο λογαριασμός YouTube με τον οποίον σχετίζεται έχει τερματιστεί [edit]

Vampire in a Cathedral

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
..ο οποιος μονολογος εχει σαμπλαριστει στο φοβερο κομματι Incubus του πρωην μελους των Depeche Mode Alan Wilder aka Recoil στο δισκο Unsound Methods (1997).

Masterpiece. Η καλύτερη μεταφορά βιβλίου που έγινε ποτέ. Αγαπώ την ᾽Καρδιά του σκότους᾽ και νομίζω πως θα το εγκρίνει και ο Τζόζεφ Κονραντ αυτοπροσώπως αν υπάρχουν κινηματογράφοι στο υπερπέραν.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
" Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it..."

269983979_10219466840282830_3882149936964261082_n.jpg

Πίσω
Μπλουζα