Chillout and deep house music collection...

franco

RetroActive
Αντιδράσεις
I love you Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :wub: :wub: :wub: what music! :)

Check this one, i made it a while ago :) i dont usually make these kind of tracks, but maybe you'll like it considering the tracks you posted ! (u can play it as unrealeased at a party there !!!)

Just how things started for many.

This kind of music still goes on, while it was also mutated to other genres.

Without this, no uplifting scene would ever have existed, although many think otherwise.

Other_Reality είπε:
Check this one, i made it a while ago :) i dont usually make these kind of tracks, but maybe you'll like it considering the tracks you posted ! (u can play it as unrealeased at a party there !!!)

I agree with you bro !!!! and I must confess that the chillout genre is the genre of music that replaced the eurodance 90's as my favourite genre...

franco είπε:
I have liked it very very very much my friend !!!! Were you that composed the track ???? you are extremely good, my best compliments !!!!
Thank you franco, I'm glad you liked it. Although as I said I usually do trancey and psy/chill music, this one is a spin off !!

I really liked all the tracks you posted here, trentemoller remixes are becoming my favourites ! Cosmic belt is a great track as well, i liked the trancey feel it had along with the disco elements...

Chris Nemmo* - City a Bongos "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEbdId3a3qw"

*(Christos Panagiotopoulos (a.k.a. Chris Nemmo) is a Greek music producer and Dj)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα