CPS3 is broken

pepinos

Banned
Αντιδράσεις
Thursday, June 07, 2007
CPS-3 (6)

As he said at the end of the previous entrance, the being able to reconstruct the cycles of x' partially has allowed me, as well, to study and (at the moment solely for Jojo).

The first of which you occurred account is of which an operation XOR with the high part of the direction was being carried out (what it caused that the bits showed to cycles of 2^15 masks in ahead); once you applied the same mask to obtain the previous values, you found that the bits showed smaller cycles now, although no longer always with the characteristic of which second half of the cycle was just as first but invested. In addition, although the size of the cycles seemed ordered according to the order of the bits, the 4 first had the same length that last 4 and three of the bits (the number # 1, #4 # 5) showed a property (initially) amazing: in them was clear the effect of an operation XOR with certain bit of the direction (not the same one in the three cases).

In that state of things, the possibility existed of trying to reconstruct better the bits of x' as large as and and using the new knowledge the cycles; nevertheless, I chose to study the structure before of and, under the supposition of which, since we hoped that and were, in a certain sense, "more simple" that x', could more easily be attackable.

After studying a little the data, I realized of which (except for the 4 first bits) the cycles showed one of their stuffed halves with cilos of smaller size 2^4 times; along with other indications, this seemed to indicate that the own one and was generated by means of an operation of type rotate_left(a, 4) XOR (to AND b) where, in this case, b was the low part of the direction operated by means of XOR with a certain fixed number.

With this new knowledge, I reconstructed the cycles of a partially and tried to study its structure. These cycles yes that showed the property of which his second half was exactly like his first but invested, which, next to a visual inspection of such, already made think that they were generated of relatively simple form.

I tested some with more or less satisfactory results and, to little, those 3 bits that showed the surprising behavior that mentioned before finished giving the idea me of how they were being generated exactly (one of those ideas that arises just waked up like result of the work of the subconscious mind during the night): basically, an operation rotate_left(c, 2) + c was being used, where c, as well, was the low part of the direction operated by means of XOR with a fixed number.

After more work of analysis (quite tedious) and many simulations, I have concluded that the following scheme produces the values and that we were looking for:

x? ((A&0xffff)^C1)

x? rotate_left(x, 2)+x

x? rotate_left(x, 4) ^ (x & ((A&0xffff)^C2))

x? x ^ ((A>>16)^C3)

The values of C1, C2 and C3 that produce the result that we looked for are unique and, of fact, C2 is, in Jojo, the same number that already had appeared before in these notes like the value that was being applied by means of a final operation XOR al del fact algorithm (, is becoming the same thing: x? x ^ ((A&0xffff)^C2).

Now, once reconstructed (supposedly, at least) and, we can try to use the first table of CPS-3 (5) to reconstruct with more fidelity x', later to study its structure. According to my initial expectations, x' must have one more a structure more complex than and, but we will have to hope to it to have studied to draw conclusions...
http://andreasnaive.blogspot.com/

θεος συγχωρεστο το dreamcast....αιωνια η μνημη του :diablotin: :diablotin: :diablotin:

ti akrivos einai to parapano? kai ti sxesh exei to DC?

αυτο ειναι το σχεδιαγραμμα του τυπου, πανω στο οποιο εχει σπασει(η μαλλον εχει ξεκινησει να σπαει)τα παιχνιδια του cps3

το DC παιζει παιχνιδια του cps3...δηλαδη τα street fighter 3 games:)

Τι εγινε ρε παιδια μολις το εμαθα ,ατυχημα ηταν, χτυπησε σοβαρα το πηγαν για ακτινες;:nervous: :confused:

ελα μεχρι τελος καλοκαιριου θα παιξουμε street fighter 3

June 10th, 2007

CPS3, more progress

Iʼve hooked up the flashROMs, now the bios is waiting for the CD-ROM so that it can flash them..

cdrom.png

Of course, without the CD-Drive emulated it isnʼt too happy.. I guess Iʼd better ʽcorrectʼ it properly ;-)

cdrom2.png

http://haze.mameworld.info/2007/06/10/cps3-more-progress/

AARDVARK είπε:
Τι εγινε ρε παιδια μολις το εμαθα ,ατυχημα ηταν, χτυπησε σοβαρα το πηγαν για ακτινες;:nervous: :confused:
Η κατάστασή του είναι σταθερή. Δεν υπάρχει λόγος ανησυχίας. 2-3 κατάγματα ήταν μόνο :D :D :D

June 10th, 2007

Keys to the World
Andreas figured out the keys for the other games, giving us a bit more to work with. Of course, everything is stuck with error messages at the moment as I havenʼt made much more progress with the CD-Controller emulation yet. I found that the amd / wd33c93 is supported in MESS (wd33c93.c), I donʼt know how well it works tho, itʼs only used by the Indy driver.. I guess Iʼm going to have to find out.

Warzard - Complains about the CD-ROM?

warzard.png

Street Fighter III: New Generation - The Same?

sfiii.png

Street Fighter III 2nd Impact: Giant Attack - Likewise

sfiii2.png

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future - Same Message as the original JoJo

sfiii3.png

JoJoʼs Bizarre Adventure - Same Message as the original JoJo

jojoba.png

http://haze.mameworld.info/2007/06/10/keys-to-the-world/

Kριμα που εχει μονο 6 παιχνιδια.

CPS 3 v1.0 Final

http://nebula.emulatronia.com/downloadgw.php?get=cps3emulator.zip

" This is the final version of the CPS3 emulator.

It adds transparency effects (not actual transparency, but

well it looks like that ), although it's not fully understood yet.

Fixed palette transformation for flashes, and fadein/outs, now

blacks properly fade to white.

Fixed crashes in some zoomin ending sequences in SF3 games.

Fixed a 1 pixel offset in the framebuffer that was causing a 1 pixel

column problem in the left side of the screen sometimes.

Added support for Nebula external video plugins (there is some source

code and the interface documents in the plugins folder).

Added CHD (MAME's compressed Hard Disks CD Images) support. Just put

the .chd files in the CHD folder in the main directory (sorry, no path

selection for it). And the bios (or the full roms zip) romsets in

the ROMS directory. When loading a CHD romset, the emulator will run

the entire startup sequence so it will take a while to boot (early games

just have a black screen) while the bios waits for the cd to spin up.

You don't need to go through the flashrom rewritting sequence, although

you can see how it looks (just for fun, as it doesn't actually write

anything) by going to Test menu and selecting "Game Rewrite". Using CHDs

doesn't have an actual benefit (except for seeing the exact startup

sequence of the game machine) apart from being able to run Warzard in

any region because Warzard always checks the cd ingame unless it's set to

asia, so by having the real CD emulation through CHD, you can run it in

any region)."

...παίζω σαν τρελός JoJo απο την περασμένη εβδομάδα, για να βγάλω το άχτι μου !!

ORAORAORAORAORAAAA !! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAAAAA !! :D

Εμενα παντως,το SF3:The third strike δε μου παιζει με τιποτα...!!!:mad::mad:

Τα αλλα 5 παιζουν κανονικα..!

Να πω οτι το zip αρχειο sfiii3 ειναι 65 και κατι ψιλα MB,ενω το CHD του κι αυτο εκει στα 66 MB....

Σωστα δεν ειναι τα αρχεια αυτα που εχω..;;

Τελικα τη βρηκα τη λυση....!!

Ελειπε το αρχειο sf33usa.bin μεσα απο το sfiii3.zip,καθοτι ηταν λιγο παλιο αυτο που ειχα....

Tωρα το third strike παει μπομπα...!!!

Πω πω παιδιά! Το Next Generation παίζει και στον 1000άρη μου!

FPS meter δεν έχει, αλλά με το μάτι που το κόβω, πάει σχεδόν full χωρίς o/c και με Norton antivirus στο on!

Eδω παιζει full στον 866 μου,τι λες τωρα!!!

Αυτό είναι που λέμε coders με @@!

Αληθεια αυτη η εκδοση που γραφει [alt] διπλα,τι διαφορα εχει...;

Νομίζω το alt, είχε cartridge, ενώ το original, CD ROM.

Gameplay και γραφικά είναι ίδια.

Ενταξει,το παιχνιδακι ειναι αδικο..!!

Φτανω με τον Akuma στον Gill και ο τυπος κανει revival σε δυο απο τις τρεις μαχες,αντε να τον κερδισεις....!!

Τελικως,τα παρατησα,δε γινοταν......

Μανο,δοκιμασε να κανεις save & load.

Παντως τα SFIII series για μενα ηταν απογοητευση.Αψογα γραφικα-δε λεω-αλλα πολυ trendy freak show ρε παιδια.Εμεινα εντυπωσιασμενος απο την κινηση των χαρακτηρων,και γενικα την εικονα του παιχνιδιου,αλλα λειπει η "αλητεια" και η απλοτητα που ειχε το κλασσικο SFII.Θα ηθελα να δω διακριτους ρολους στους χαρακτηρες και οχι φρικουλα,χαριτωμενιες και απλα στοιχεια καποιον πολεμικων τεχνων.Θα ηθελα να δω καθαρα,τον πυγμαχο,τον κατατεκα,τον kick boxer,τον παλαιστη κοκ.Επισης θα ηθελα να δω και τους παλιους παιχτες και απο τη σειρα super SFII

Για μενα-μετα το πρωτοτυπο SFII- τα καλυτερα ηταν η σειρα Alpha(zero για τους Ιαπωνες) με αιχμη του δορατος το 3

Πίσω
Μπλουζα