Link για Projects

όλα τα λεφτά είναι όλα..μα το xbox360 με άφησε άφωνο..

McAfee-LOL

False positive φίλε μου! :D

I HAVE COME WITH INFORMATION!I know why the one download is classified red. It contains WMF images. WMF images are the source of that huge exploit from about a year or 2 back. I'm guessing, because WMF is a near ancient picture format, McAfee recognizes every WMF as an exploit. The site is completely safe. It's just that McAfee makes bad detection programs.

I have never had problems with this site. I scanned the "bad" file, found nothing wrong. The owner of the site is a good guy and on the forums, all discussion of illegal topics is prohibited.

There is nothing wrong with this site

I scanned the zip file (that this page claims contains a trojan) on Virustotal.com. Most virus scanners that Virustotal uses called the file clean - only McAfee and Fortinet found a problem. So, either 23 of 25 virus scanners can't find this exploit, or it's some kind of false positive. McAfee and Fortinet disagree on the type of "virus" - googling the McAfee virus name (Exploit-MS06-004.gen) reveals a password stealer, while Fortinet (W32/WMF!exploit) says it executes arbitrary code.
So I recommend not downloading that particular file. Otherwise the rest of the site seems to be clean.

This site dose not contain adware, spyware, or other unwanted programs. It is Ben Heckendorn's personal site where he displays and provides step-by-step walkthroughs of his projects.
Και εν πάσει περιπτώσει, θα ήταν λίγο κουφό να μοιράζει κάποιος που είναι γνωστό ακόμα και το πραγματικό του όνομα και επίσης έχει πολύ καλή φήμη στην κοινότητα, ιούς για arbitrary code execution... :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Metafile_vulnerability ->λεπτομερείς πληροφορίες για το WMF exploit

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS06-001.mspx -> patch από την Microsoft για όσους ακόμα δεν το έχουν βάλει (κακώς, δεδομένου ότι κυκλοφορεί ήδη 1 χρόνο και...)

Φοβερό το xbox laptop Amigos, αλλά αναρωτιέμαι πόσοι άραγε μπορούν πραγματικά να το φτιάξουν; Με μια πρόχειρη ματιά πρέπει να έχεις συνδυασμένες γνώσεις ηλεκτρολόγου μηχανικού, ηλεκτρονικού, τεχνικού H/Y και ...τορναδόρου (ή να είσαι χομπίστας στις κατασκευές καμμιά 10ετία)!

Πίσω
Μπλουζα