Microprose Soccer South Africa 2010 edition... NEW !!!!

franco

RetroActive
Αντιδράσεις
Dear friends,

I create here in this section the topic, and if Wally wants, can move it into the international section... I didn't know if it was better to put it here or in the english section, and I have thought to create it here in the Greek section...

Only to inform the friends of the forum that the AEG Soft from Italy has released, on the last month of June, a version of Microprose Soccer updated to the world championship of South Africa 2010 (with vuvuzelas included... hi !!!!) I think that deserves a try...

Here there are some more informations...

http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/?id=92183

Hugs !!!!

Francesco

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Nice work Franco.

(Have seen on lemon64 about a month ago but did not post it due to consideration for possible copyrights-rules infringments and forgot it ).

As far as I know, my friend, Microprose doesn't exist anymore so its material is free from copyright and of public domain... anyway, I'm glad that you liked the game !!!! ;)

Not really, Franco. You are rather wrong here.

Microprose was at some point acquired by Infogrames/Atari and apparently the rights to most (or all...not sure) of its' games remain with Atari.

A relevant article can be found here.

A recent example of Atari still using the IPs of Microprose is the deal with GOG.com to sell Master of Orion 1+2.

I have read the article... honestly, this is a thing that I didn't know... however, I have posted only a link, I don't think that there would be problems... furthermore, it's clear that the material that I post is only for a demonstrative purpose and not for illegal and gain purposes... :)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα