RetroN00b
Αντιδράσεις
Sorry for my purchase request.

im looking for information on Greek nba cards & stickers

94 carousel

91 panini

97 almanako

Hey Drexler! Welcome aboard! :)

It's ok - just keep in mind that purchase requests and selling announcements are strictly forbidden here.

Now, please be a little bit more specific...

What sort of information are you looking for?

Distribution details

For the carousel

and what players made up the set

I searched the relevant sub forum for any kind of information related to your request.

Unfortunately, there is no topic (or at least I didn't see one!) that could give you some answers....

I posted there, hoping that the members will see this thread and reply to you (if someone knows something).

FYI, for the '97 album, there won't be any details - all accepted topics and requests are limited to 1995! (Forum Rules! :) )

το 1997 το περιοδικο αλμανακο ειχε βγαλει κατι καρτουλες με παιχτες ελληνες αλλα και του ΝΒΑ.

Δεν ξερω αν εννοει αυτο.

Το 1994 ειχαν βγει της carousel παλι με ελληνικο πρωταθλημα και με ομαδες ΝΒΑ μαζι.Το μονο που εχω ειναι αυτοκολλητα και οχι το αλμπουμ για να ανεβασψ φωτογραφια.

Για το 1991 panini για να μας πει αν βοηθαει αυτο

mOzxofrfQz0FvFJkMI-Buuw.jpg

επειδη δεν ξερω αν θα κανω σωστη μεταφραση και να καταλαβει,οποιος μπορει ;)

Drexler12345 είπε:
Thanks, I will wait for a reply
The member Imperium above claims that in the year 1997 the magazine Almanaco had issued cards depicting greek basketball players as long as NBA players. Is this what you mean in your post? In the year 1994, Carousel company had issued an album devoted to greek championship and for NBA also. Imperium owns only the stickers and not the album. Regarding the Panini album in 1991 please let us know if the sticker in Imperium's post above helps a little.

Πιστεύω να απέδωσα όσο γίνεται το κείμενο στα Αγγλικά :)

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Excellent information!

do we have a set listing? For any of them?

I also have some Greek cards (not stickers) with NBA basket ball players (1991-1996) era probably. I'll have a look, maybe post some pics later..

Ναι σωστά το περιοδικό Αλμανάκο είχε κυκλοφορήσει κάρτες με παίκτες του ΝΒΑ

και από το ελληνικό πρωτάθλημα.

Δεν ήταν όμως πολλές.

Τις έχω ακόμα, αλλά δεν ξέρω αν τις έχω όλες θα κοιτάξω.

Θέλετε να βγάλω φωτό;

Πίσω
Μπλουζα