New Fightoon video, pics released... oh, and it's cancelled

keeper7k

Human RetroDatabase
Αντιδράσεις
New 640x480 screenshots, Along with a "live in action" video of Fightoon were released yesterday. The video demonstrates, what a typical fight in the Fightoon universe would've looked like.
The Official Announcment by Manoel Kasimier AKA Fragger:

Fightoon is not coming out in 2007. And it is not coming out in 2008 either. I am sorry to announce this, but the project has been cancelled.

There are many reasons for this. I will list some, but there are some others that we prefer to keep in private. This is a sad event for us, and right now we just want to take some rest.

In this topic I will explain why some aspects of the game are the way they are. There were many things I had to take in consideration when designing the game, and I want to let you know why some decisions were made. It is a lot easier to talk about these things now that the game is not coming out, since we don't have to worry about leaving bad impressions anymore.

Right now I will only mention that we didn't have any music to put in it yet, so I used a freely available music for the sole purpose of recording this video. Except for the music and the Makaqu engine, everything else was completely developed from the ground up by me and Rodrigo.

We want to thank everyone who gave their impressions about the game, and everyone who expressed interest in it. Sorry for not being able to get it done.

Also, thanks to the GOAT Store for all their support.

While Dreamcast fans are used to news like this, it's still a sad day when such a promising title is cancelled. The video itself changed the way a lot of people thought about Fightoon. So much potential...
Source: DCEmu

Παει κι αυτό .....

Χμμμμ...παντως μου φαινονται περιεργοι οι λογοι που διαβασα στο link...

Kριμα...

Πίσω
Μπλουζα