New 'Giant Amstrad Archive'

Devilmarkus

Retro Member
Αντιδράσεις
Hi together,

I just opened my new 'Giant Amstrad Archive'!

The new thing is:

You have not to download hundreds of single DSK files!

This archive is splitted in 28 RAR-files from #-Z! including the ZZZ_UNK archive.

Over 15.000 CPC games / apps / demos are waiting to be downloaded.

You can click into the image to visit download-page.

Each download has a filelist. You can first look @ this filelist, before you download the archive.

Viewing the filelists, and the downloadpage is available for everyone.

If you want to download the archives, please register. (To avoid too much traffic, because the archive is about 890mb)

Cheers,

Markus

Well, I think it'd be useful to see what the sources are - how does it compare to the other archives (for instance, the GoodRoms set) out there?

Also, to avoid all the bandwidht waste, why not create a torrent? I'm thinking of actually creating one for all the magazines myself...

Gryzor είπε:
Well, I think it'd be useful to see what the sources are - how does it compare to the other archives (for instance, the GoodRoms set) out there?
The GoodRoms are fully implemented.

Gryzor είπε:
Also, to avoid all the bandwidht waste, why not create a torrent? I'm thinking of actually creating one for all the magazines myself...
I have enough bandwidth. But curious: All files have been downloaded 5-6 times for now, only archive "B" 56 times????? :shake:

Devilmarkus είπε:
The GoodRoms are fully implemented.
...and what else? :D

So why the need for registration?

But curious: All files have been downloaded 5-6 times for now, only archive "B" 56 times????? :shake:
Hahaha, that's a good one :D Maybe it's the same downloader? Maybe someone put it in some download manager, which, for some reason, kept failing and so kept on retrying...

Gryzor είπε:
So why the need for registration?
Why not? Should I allow traffic-thefts?

Gryzor είπε:
Hahaha, that's a good one :D Maybe it's the same downloader? Maybe someone put it in some download manager, which, for some reason, kept failing and so kept on retrying...
I don't believe, that download-managers will work :D

I activated "flood protection", so the user cannot flood the website too much.

Next step would be, that I will limit bandwith useage for all users.

Wait, what traffic thefts? If you mean hot-linking this can be disabled, of course. But you're already offering it for free, so why bother with the registration and logins and all? Doesn't make sense...

Download managers not working may be precisely the reason for multiple downloads (or tries), as I suggested earlier...

Gryzor είπε:
Wait, what traffic thefts? If you mean hot-linking this can be disabled, of course. But you're already offering it for free, so why bother with the registration and logins and all? Doesn't make sense...
Download managers not working may be precisely the reason for multiple downloads (or tries), as I suggested earlier...
Μου θυμίζεις τώρα την παροιμία, σου χαρίζουν ένα γάιδαρο και εσύ τον κοιτάς στα δόντια... :D

voxfreax

E? Μα όχι, γιατί να μην προτείνω κάτι πιο εύχρηστο;;;

Πίσω
Μπλουζα