O Sonic στο VCS2600. (Το άλλο με το ...Mario στο 2600 το ξέρεις ?)

Nemo

RetroMuseum GateKeepeR
Αντιδράσεις
Well I've spent about a week on it so far and here's what I've got so far. Don't go too far passed the loopty loop or else it will reset the game in an emulator or it will crash it on a real Atari. That's because it runs out of level data. So far things are going well and I'll also be able to make these levels 4 times larger than in Princess Rescue because all of the platform pieces are in ROM and I use the level data now to call them up instead of going byte by byte like I did in PR. I'm also planning to have the levels in two halves (an upper and a lower. You'll get to the upper part by springboarding). I'm also going to incorporate the overhead world map style of SMB3 to make the game very replayable. On the overhead map you go from level to level on route to Eggman which is always going to be in a different place. Most of the time you won't have to play all the levels to beat it but the goal is to get all 5 gems from him (have to beat him 5 times). So, this is just an example partial level that I got so far. Programming in things piece by piece. You can run around, jump, do the loopty loop, get the same 3 rings over and over again, etc. Plus as an added bonus let him sit for a few seconds and he'll do his thing and I think you know what that means.

I know there are a lot of bugs right now but it's a work in progress.
Προέλευση http://atariage.com/forums/topic/212720-for-my-next-projectthat-sonic-thing/

Απο τον Spyburg τον τυπο που εκανε το εντυπωσιακο Demake του Super Mario Bros στο Atari VCS 2600 ,με οτι σημαινει αυτο για την σοβαροτητα και την καλυτερη δυνατη ποιοτητα του εγχειρηματος, παντα μεσα στις δεδομενες συγκεκριμενες δυνατοτητες και ορια των Atari 2600 ,ξεκινησε την δημιουργια Sonic-παιχνιδου στον θρυλικο 2600 .

Oριστε και το πρωτο demo/δειγμα -αποτελεσμα μιας βδομαδας μονο δουλειας- που εχει κανει !!!!

:arrow: :arrow: http://atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=291885

Σαπίλααααααααα! Αλλά πιο πολύ ψήνομαι να δω Final Fantasy VII για Atari 2600. :p

Πίσω
Μπλουζα