Polaroid simulator

Aardvark

Retromaniax Co-Founder
Αντιδράσεις
Τις polaroid τις θυμαστε ,εγω οχι μιας και τα φιλμ τους ηταν πανακριβα,μεχρι την εμφανιση των ψηφιακων φιλμ πηγαιναν μια χαρα στις πωλησεις μιας και ειχαν το μονοπωλιο και την πατεντα για την παρτη τους και δεν την εδιναν πουθενα.

Ελα ομως που οι καιροι αλλαξαν....

Προσπαθει να κανει comeback ομως μια και βγαζει ψηφιακη με ενσωματωμενο εκτυπωτη σε λογικο μεγεθος.

Ψαχτε το.

Και τωρα στο κυριως θεμα.

Polaroid simulator ,με 10 δολαρια κανετε τις crystal clear πολλων megapixel σας φωτο να ομοιαζουν με τις παλιες καλες πολαροϊντ.

Εγω θα ηθελα κατι τετοιο γενικα για της ψηφιακες φωτο,να υπαρχει emu Που να δινει στις new foto το look που ειχαν τα παλια φιλμ....

_dsc3666_effected.jpg

The Polaroid is dead. It was killed by the digital camera, which obviated the Polaroid’s headline feature — instant photos — by making them even more instant, and even better, by making them free.

Which is a shame, as the Polaroid had another appeal. The photos it produced had a certain look to them, a vignetted, low-fi quality which many loved. Now, you can have both: the speed and convenience of digital with the low quality and imperfections of instant film.

Toycamera’s Analogcolor isn’t the first Polaroid simulator, but it is the best I have seen so far. The $10 java application runs on both OS X and Windows. You drop a jpeg onto the window and from there you can mercilessly degrade your image in many ways, from vignetting to blowing out highlights. You can select from a number of presets which mimic Polaroid or other film development processes, and the latest version even simulates the tell-tale red and orange streaks of light leaks.

This adjustably is what sets it apart from other Polaroid-style apps. The trial version watermarks the pictures and limits export size, but the results are fine, as you can see from the picture above (shot in New York’s Chinatown). Will I be buying it? No. I’ll be spending way more than $10 worth of my time trying to emulate the effects in Lightroom. For me, that counts as entertainment.

Product page [Pentacom]

Πριν από κανάν μήνα πάντως που είχα πάει το γιό μου βόλτα να δει τα περιστέρια στο Σύνταγμα, με Polaroid μας βγάλανε φωτογραφία...οπότε σε κάποια μέρη ζουν ακόμα. :)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα