Sony Product Timeline

Aardvark

Retromaniax Co-Founder
Αντιδράσεις
H Sony γιορταζει σημερα τα 53 χρονια της και ευκαιρια να θυμηθουμε μερικα απο τα ρετρο προϊοντα της.

Sony-Timeline.jpg

Για τους μυωπες μεγαλη kai φουλ βερσιον. ;)

Κώδικας:
 http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2009/05/Sony-Timeline-HD.jpg
I look back in time and I can't help but wonder what the hell is wrong with Sony. Sure, they have had they share of disasters, like Betamax, but overall they always were a company breaking new ground and opening new product categories.

Some of their products, like the Sony Trinitron or the Sony Walkman, changed the way we understood TV and music. Their professional U-Matic and Beta video series did the same, democratizing movie and video production. The Playstation introduced 3D graphics in the gaming world in a big way, destroying the status quo, which at the time had Nintendo as its king. Even their transistor radios were groundbreaking, not to talk about their stunning designs in the past.

Today, their product designs are bland. And their technology, except for a few exceptions that have their replica from other manufacturers, is just me-too. No spark, no true revolutionary innovation. Just a giant, surviving in a world where other brands now carry the torch they had for decades.

Μην κολλησετε στο ονομα.
icon10.gif

Πάρα πολύ ενδιαφέρουσα αυτή η καταγραφή των προιώντων της Sony. Πολύ θα ήθελα να έχω κάποια από τα συγκεκριμένα προιόντα ή να τα είχα αγοράσει όταν είχαν κυκλοροφήσει.

Το μόνο που είχα αγοράσει ήταν η φορητή lcd tv το 1992 όταν είχε πρωτοκυκλοφορήσει (λογικό θα μου πείτε, αν δεν την αγόραζα εγώ ποιός θα την έπαιρνε τότε). Χα χα

Την έχεις ακόμα; Φωτό!!!!! Φωτό!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Όχι δεν την έχω. Αφού έκανα το ψώνιο μου με την lcd tv κανά 2 χρόνια (την είχα πάντα μαζί μου)την πούλησα (με είχαν πρήξει πως αν την έπαιρνα στο στρατό θα μου την έκλεβαν) . 'Ετσι τον Μάρτιο του 1994 την πούλησα.

Πίσω
Μπλουζα