WARRIOR

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Διαχειριστές
Αντιδράσεις
Ο συμπατριώτης George Pelonis, έκανε και πάλι το θαύμα του.

Ετοιμάζει πυρετωδώς το Warrior για τον πολυ αγαπημένο μας Vectrex.

Βασίζεται φυσικά στο Warrior της Vectorbeam που κυκλοφόρησε στις αίθουσες το 1979 και προγραμματίστηκε από τον Tim Skelly. Θεωρείται το πρώτο παιχνίδι μάχης σώμα με σώμα με χρήση όπλων.

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10408

Θα είναι έτοιμο τον Αύγουστο, σε περιορισμένο αριθμό 100 αντιτύπων με σειριακό αριθμό μέσα στον κώδικα και θα περιλαμβάνει original συσκευασία και μια καταπληκτική overlay.

Δέχεται προ παραγγελίες (ήδη έχω καβαντζώσει μια κόπια)

Αυτό το παιχνίδι είναι πραγματική επένδυση ! ;)

Περισσότερα εδώ :

http://www.furyunlimited.com/_sgg/m1m1_1.htm

Κόστος 65$ και 15$ για μεταφορικά.

* UPDATED *

Από το email που έστειλε ο George σε όλους τους ενδιαφερόμενους :

"...Updated game play includes the original 2-player game + an all new single-player campaign mode with multiple enemies! Battle the dreaded Warhorse! Annihilate the Warlok and all of his mystical powers! 7 warriors in all! Warrior will be the first Fury game to include an overlay, and will also come in an original Vectrex-style box. The game will not be released in a stripped down version for a lower price and that decision is solely based on the fact that the overlay defines the game play area in this game. It's a part of the visuals, and not merely an enhancement. I can't think of another Vectrex game where that's true (correct me if I'm wrong).

I won't hesitate to admit that the price is heftier than my usual game prices, but that should be expected as the overlays/boxes are being professionally manufactured. The additional amount that I'm charging ($30) will barely cover the additional costs. I have already gone over this with the printing company that I'm using. It all boils down to thousands of dollars that I will be fronting for this project.

I recommend getting your pre-order in as soon as you can. This is a limited run of 100 games. No guarantees on a second run, which would require at least an additional 50 (over the initial 100) pre-orders for me to commit to it due to the minimum overlay purchase required by my printer.

Pre-ordering is open! $65 + s/h ($7.50 US/CAN - $15 ALL OTHERS). Slightly higher shipping to accommodate the larger box/packaging. As always, insurance is extra. Please allow up to 24 hours for order confirmation (includes serial #) . The games will be numbered in the program, and also on the boxes this time. Like War of the Worlds, Warrior is another game that simply needed a Vectrex release and I'm happy to be the one to do it! This will be my final Vectrex game release for 2011."

Πηγή :

http://vectrexmuseum.com/news/

...και όπως προείπα ...αυτό το παιχνίδι είναι επένδυση ;-)

Εγώ πάντως είμαι πλέον ο ευτυχής κάτοχος του #039 ! LOL ! ;-)

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
χεχε....είχα καιρό να μπω και τώρα πρόσεξα αυτό το θέμα...

πραγματικά πολυαναμενόμενο το συγκεκριμένο παιχνίδι.....

βρε geoana...με πρόλαβες φτου φτου...το δικό μου είναι το 40 χεχε

Πίσω
Μπλουζα