Καλύτερες ατάκες από ξένες ταινίες...

Alucard

RetroMasteR
Αντιδράσεις
Ας ξεκινήσω με το αγαπημένο μου Scarface (1983).

Frank Loppez: Lesson number one: Don't underestimate the other guy's greed!

[laughing]

Tony Montana: I never fucked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one.

Tony Montana: What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Tony Montana: You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

Tony Montana: You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!

Tony Montana: Fuck Gaspar Gomez! And fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck 'em all! I bury those cockroaches!

SS EXPERIMENT CAMP :

(ιταλικό καρα-exploitation, δεκαετίας 80')

Ο πρωταγωνιστής, ξυπνάει και ανακαλύπτει ότι του λείπει ένα ...εχμ... "σημαντικό όργανο" του σώματός του.

Πηγαίνει φουριόζος στον γιατρό του στρατοπέδου-συγκέντρωσης και του λέει το ανεπανάληπτο :

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BALLS, YOU BASTARD ?"

Στο RED HEAT,ο Σβαρτσενεγκερ κανει μεταφραση στον Μπελουτσι για το τι του ειπε καταμουτρα ο κακοποιος που μολις ειχαν συλλαβει:

"He said to kiss your mothers behind!"

Ψυχοπαθης εχει ταμπουρωθει σε σουπερμαρκετ και αφου εχει καθαρισει 2-3 πελατες, μπαινει μεσα ο Stalone (Cobra) να καθαρισει.

Ο ψυχοπαθης τον απειλει οτι θα ανατιναξει το σουπερμαρκετ αν δεν κανει οτι αυτος θελει...

Και ο Sly (αταραχος φυσικα) του απαντα "Go ahead, I don't shop here"

:headbang: :headbang:

The Lost boys (1987)

Grandpa: If you read the T.V. Guide, you don't need a T.V.

(εξηγώντας ο παππούς γιατί δεν έχει τηλεόραση στο σπίτι του).

Max: Don't ever invite a vampire into your house, you silly boy. It renders you powerless.

(ο Max εξηγώντας στον Sam γιατί δεν έπρεπε να τον είχε προσκαλέσει σπίτι του.)

Dave: What, you don't like rice? Tell me Michael, how could a billion Chinese people be wrong?

:thumbup:

Dave: You'll never grow old, Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed!

(αποκαλύπτοντας τις ιδιαιτερότητες του να είσαι βρικόλακας στον Micahel)

Sam Emerson: My own brother a goddamn, shit-sucking vampire! Oh, you wait 'til Mom finds out, buddy.

(Ο Sam απειλώντας τον Michael πως θα πει στη μητέρα τους, πως είναι βρικόλακας)

David: It is too late, my blood is in your veins.

Michael Emerson: So is mine!

(ο David σε στιγμή μάχης με τον Michael)

Grandpa: One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.

( ο παππούς ψάχνοντας μια μπύρα στο ψυγείο του, αφού είχε σώσει την οικογένειά του από τους βρικόλακες)

Sam: Your a vampire, I knew it

Michael: No, I'm not!

Sam: "what are you then...the flying nun?!

(o Sam ρωτώντας τον αδερφό του γιατί πετάει έξω από το παράθυρο.)

Edgar Frog: This is just a cover, we're dedicated to a higher purpose. We're fighters for truth, justice, and the American way.

(οι Frog Brothers αποκαλύπτοντας την πραγματική τους ταυτότητα.)

Fight Club (1999)

fight_club.3.jpg

Ίσως το έργο με τις καλύτερες και «σωστότερες» ατάκες.

Tyler Durden: Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessle's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever had.

Ο Tyler Durden εξηγώντας πως μια απόφαση για να πραγματοποιήσεις κάποιο όνειρό σου (μετά από κάποια...... παρότρυνση), μπορεί να αλλάξει τον τρόπο που βλέπεις τον κόσμο.

Tyler Durden: Fuck damnation, man! Fuck redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!

Ό,τι λέει πιο πάνω...

Tyler Durden: God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact.

And we're very, very pissed off...

Επίσης

The Last Samurai (2003)

Katsumoto: You believe a man can change his destiny?

Algren: I think a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed.

ΒΑΤΜΑΝ (1989)

O Jack Nappier-Joker (Jack Nicholson) φτιάχνει την γραβάτα του μπροστά στον καθρέπτη. Τον πλησιάζει η ερωμένη του και του λέει "You look beautiful tonight". Αυτός γυρίζει και την κοιτάζει ειρωνικά και λέει " I didn't ask"!

ROBOCOP (1987)

Προς το τέλος του έργου ο Robocop βρίσκεται μισοθαμμένος απο σίδερα μέσα σε μιά μικρή λίμνη και δίπλα του βρίσκεται η βοηθός του η Lewis χτυπημένη απο σφαίρα. Toυ λέει η Lewis "Murphy, i'm a mess" και αυτός κοιτώντας τον ευατό του "Don't worry, they'll fix you. They fix everything".

Hellraiser 3 Bloodlines (μπορεί να είναι και απο το 2ο δεν θυμάμαι)

Δυο αστυνομικοί μπαίνουν σε ενα δωμάτιο και βλέπουν τον Pinhead. Τραβούν τα όπλα τους και λένε "Stay where you are. Don't make us cause you any pain." O Pinhead γυρίζει προς το μέρος τους και τους λέει "Pain? Pain? What do you know about pain? Let me show you the pain. Gentlemen, I AM THE PAIN!"

Rocky I

Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

The Crow

Top Dollar: Our friend T-bird won't be joining us this evening on account of a slight case of death.

Eric Draven: Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, right?

Birdcage

Albert: Whatever I am, he made me! I was adorable once. Young and full of hope... now look at me. I'm this short, fat, insecure middle-aged thing!

Armand: I made you short?

Taxi Driver

Are you talking to me?

Godfather III

Never hate your enemies. It clouds your judgement.

Lenny

Fuck you." Never understood that insult, because fucking someone is actually really pleasant. If we're trying to be mean, we should say "unfuck you!"

Bringing Out the Dead

I gotta get a drink. Sobriety's killing me

Edward Albee's Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? (1966)

Martha: - You make me puke.

George: - What?

Martha: - I said, you make me puke.

George: - That wasn't a very nice thing to say.

Martha: - That wasn't what?

George: - A very nice thing to say.

Martha: - Oh, I like your anger. I think that's what I like about you most. Your anger. You are such a simp! You even haven't even got the... the... the...

George: - ...the what? ...Guts?

Martha: - Phrase-maker.

Martha: - Fix me another drink, lover.

George: - God, you can swill it down, can't you?

Martha: - I'm thirsty!... Oh, Jesus! I can drink you under any table you want, so don't worry about me.

George: - You got the prize years ago. You've won every abomination award.

Martha: - I swear if you existed I'd divorce you.

George: - I'll tell you a secret. There are easier things in this world, if you teach at the university, than being married to the daughter of the president of that university. There are easier things.

Martha: - It's a great opportunity. For some men it would be the chance of a lifetime.

George: - There are, believe me, easier things in this world.

Martha: - Some men would give their right arm for the chance!

George: - In reality that sacrifice is of a more private portion of the anatomy.

George: - Dashed hopes and good intentions. Good, better, best, bested! How do you like that for a declension?

Martha: - Hey, you played football, huh?

Nick: - Yes, I was a quarterback. But I was much more adept at boxing.

Martha: - Boxing? You hear that, George? Must've been good. Doesn't look like you got hit in the face.

Honey: - He was intercollegiate state middleweight champion.

Martha: - Still looks like you have a pretty good body, is that right?

George: - Martha, decency forbids...

Martha: - Shut up! Is that right? Have you kept your body up?

Nick: - It's still pretty good. I work out.

Honey: - Yes, he has a very firm body.

Martha: - Have you? I think that's very nice.

Nick: - You know, once you have it, you never know...

Martha: - ...when it'll come in handy!

Nick: - I was about to say, why give it up until you have to?

Martha: - I couldn't agree with you more! I couldn't agree with you more!

George: - Martha, your obscenity is beyond human...

George: - Martha, in my mind you are bedded in cement up to the neck. No, up to the nose, it's quieter.

Nick: - May I leave my drink here?

George: - Why not? We've got half-filled glasses wherever Martha left them. In the closet, the bathtub. I found one in the freezer.

Martha: - Oh, you did not!

Martha: - When George came to the History Department, about 500 years ago, and Daddy approved of him... And you want to know what I did, dumb cluck that I am? I fell for him!

George: - She did, you should have seen it. She'd sit outside my room at night and howl and claw at the turf. I couldn't work so I married her.

Martha: - I actually fell for him. It! That! There!

George: - Martha's a romantic at heart.

Martha: - That I am...

Martha: - ...Maybe Georgie-boy didn't have the stuff! That he didn't have it in him!

George: - Stop it, Martha!

Martha: - Like hell, I will! George didn't have much push. He wasn't aggressive. In fact, he was sort of a flop! A great big, fat flop!

George: - I said stop it! (George breaks a bottle)

Martha: - I hope that was an empty bottle. You can't afford to waste good liquor. Not on your salary! Not on an associate professor's salary!

Martha: - I'm loud, and I'm vulgar and I wear the pants in the house because somebody's got to! But I am not a monster!

Martha: - Baby, you sure are a flop!

Nick: - You know what? You're really something! To you, everybody's a flop! Your husband's a flop, I'm a flop...

Martha: - You're all flops. I am the Earth Mother and you are all flops... I disgust me.

waovw_poster.jpg

waovw_scenes.jpg

"Wuthering Heights" 1939

Catherino_Oh ! Heathclif ! What will I do ?

- Frankly my dear, I don't give a shit!

Dracula (1992)

Dracula: I was betrayed… Now look at what your god has done to me…..

Dracula: (about the wolves that are howling) Listen to them: the children of the night. What sweet music they make.

Doctor Jack Seward: An autopsy? On Lucy?

Van Helsing: No, no. Not exactly. I just want to cut off her head and take out her heart.

Dracula: I condemn you to living death. To eternal hunger for living blood.

Dracula: The blood is life... and it shall be mine.

DRACULA (1931) :

Dracula : I NEVER DRINK ... WINE !

( το "wine" με βαριά ουγγρική προφορά ! )

screenshot0ot5.png

screenshot1qd9.png

what did you say to the kid..it ain't how hard you hit..it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward..how much you can take, and keep moving forward...

Get up..

Get up..

screenshot2eu5.png

Lotta people come to Vegas to lose... I didn't

screenshot3xj5.png

Hey yo, champ. Aren't you a little scared?

screenshot4jn6.png

Yo, Adrian... we did it...

screenshot9tr0.png

It' ain't over till it's over...

:cool:

DRACULA: Mina, to walk with me, you must die to your breathing

life and be reborn to mine.

MINA: You are my love and my life always.

DRACULA: Then I give you life eternal, everlasting love, the

power over the storm and the beasts of the earth. Walk with me

to be my loving wife forever.

MINA: I will. Yes, yes.

DRACULA: Mina! Mina, drink and join me in eternal life.

DRACULA: No, I cannot let this be.

MINA: Please, I don't care. Make me yours.

DRACULA: You'll be cursed as I am and walk through the shadow

of death for all eternity. I love you too much to condemn you.

The Terminator (1984)

Terminator: "I'll be back!"

Το σενάριο έλεγε "I'll come back" αλλά του Schwarz του ξέφυγε το I'll be back και επειδή η σκηνή γυρίστηκε σωστά το άφησαν. Που να περίμεναν τότε ότι η ατάκα θα άφηνε εποχή. Στο Terminator III όταν απομακρύνθηκε η Tx ο Schwarz είπε επίσης: "She'll be back!"

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Large Man with Dead Body: Who's that then?

The Dead Collector: I dunno, must be a king.

Large Man with Dead Body: Why?

The Dead Collector: He hasn't got shit all over him.

French Soldier: Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of silly persons!

Prince Herbert: But mother,

King of Swamp Castle: Father, I'm father.

Prince Herbert: But father...

King Arthur: I am your king.

Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.

King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.

Woman: Well how'd you become king then?

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Dennis: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

keeper όντως οι Monty Pythons χρησιμοποιούν πάρα πολές ατάκες στα έργα τους :thumbup:

Blade (1998)

Blade: There are worse things out tonight than vampires.

Dr. Karen Jenson: Like what?

Blade: Like me.

Dr. Karen Jenson: You used me as bait?

Blade: Get over it.

O Whistler δίνοντας στον Blade ένα βαρύ φακό υπέρυθρης ακτινοβολίας

Blade: Still heavy.

Whistler: but you're so big….

Pitch Black με τον Βιν Ντίσελ. Η ομάδα με τους κυνηγεμένους απο τα τέρατα εξωγήινους προσπαθεί απεγνωσμένα να σωθεί. Εχουν κρυφτεί πίσω απο ένα ανάχωμα και κοιτούν μια σκοτεινή πόρτα-είσοδο. Αφου ο Βιν βλέπει στο σκοτάδι των ρωτούν:

What do you see?

Αυτός σηκώνει λίγο το κεφάλι του και λέει:

It looks clear.

Τότε όλη η ομάδα σηκώνεται όρθια και πάει να περάσει το ανάχωμα. Αμέσως βγαίνουν απο το σκοτάδι δεκάδες τέρατα προς το μέρος τους. Αυτοί ξανακρύβονται όπως όπως και ο ένας απο αυτούς λέει στον Βιν φωνάζοντας:

You said that it was clear!!!

και αυτός:

No i said it looks clear!

Πίσω
Μπλουζα