Μovie News

Aardvark

Retromaniax Co-Founder
Αντιδράσεις
Eδω θα ποσταρονται τα νεα και οι φημες απο το χωρο των καινουργιων ταινιων και της showbiz.

Mολις οι φημες επαληθευονται θα αποκτουν και τον δικο τους τοπικ.

Απ: "Μovie News"

Δυστυχως απεβιωσε σε ηλικια 75 χρονων ο γνωστος ηθοποιος Roy Scheider

2004078554484455742_fs.jpg

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001702/

Sad news, movie fans: Roy Scheider, star of Jaws, Klute, The French Connection, All That Jazz, Blue Thunder, 2010, Marathon Man, and a whole bunch more, passed away earlier today at the age of 75.

Conan Remake

2004163289184489520_rs.jpg

According to BloodyDisgusting Rob Zombie has been in talks to direct the upcoming Conan Remake / Reboot / Spin off. I love Rob Zombies movies but wow what a difference from his past films. I see a very bloody and intense movie coming if Rob Zombie sits in the directors chair. Does anyone else remember when Zombie went on a rant about remakes? Then he did Halloween and now Conan. Talk about a major about face. Dont get me wrong I love Rob's work its just an interesting side note.
You will recall alot of very talented people were working on the film while it was with Warner Brothers including the Wachowski Brothers, Oliver Stone and Robert Rodriquez. Now that the project is with New Line hopeully it will get further then just a script or two! "Conan" tells the story of a wandering warrior who would conquer foes (and women) as a thief, pirate and mercenary until finally seizing the throne of a kingdom. Arnold Swartzeneger starred as the muscle-bound fighting machine in the original film and it's sequel.

Ιt's the first photo of Dennis Quaid as General Hawk in the live-action version of G.I. Joe, due out in theaters next summer (2009).

2002875129548948609_fs.jpg

2000567454302302907_fs.jpg

Δεν ειναι σκηνη απο την ταινια, με την συζυγο μιλαει ο ανθρωπος σε διαλειμα,για αυτο και το υφος.

Aardvark 2nd είπε:
Δυστυχως απεβιωσε σε ηλικια 75 χρονων ο γνωστος ηθοποιος Roy Scheider

2004078554484455742_fs.jpg

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001702/

Sad news, movie fans: Roy Scheider, star of Jaws, Klute, The French Connection, All That Jazz, Blue Thunder, 2010, Marathon Man, and a whole bunch more, passed away earlier today at the age of 75.
και ποιος θα οδηγαει το ελικοπτερο τωρα?

Aπο οτι ακουγεται το νεο φιλμ του Σλαϊ δεν θα ειναι το remake του "Death Wish" αλλα το sequel μιας δικης του ταινιας απο τα παλια.

Νταρατατζουμ νταρατατζουμ τζουμ.

Cliffhanger 2 θα ειναι με τιτλο το "The Dam" .

Nαι εκεινη η ταινια που εκανε τον ορειβατη στα βουνα (δεν ηταν κακη) απο οτι φαινεται θα λαβει μερος σε καποιο φραγμα.

Χαθηκε να κανει το "Judge Dredd". :(

2002739401023457429_fs.jpg

He's resurrected Rocky. He brought back Rambo. And now Sylvester Stallone might be continuing the trend by reprising his role as rock climber Gabe Walker for another Cliffhanger film. Remember that one? Stallone plays a rock climber who accidentally drops his best friend's gal off a mountain, then returns to stop John Lithgow from stealing a bunch of money? It's a pretty good film -- and anytime you have Lithgow play the villain, you won't go wrong. According to PR Insider, "Sony executives are in negotiations with Stallone to revive the character for The Dam."
Uh oh, does that mean there will be lots of water involved this time? Stallone first played the character back in 1993, and the film did pretty well at the box office (I believe it came in at somewhere in the $85 million range). One imagines Stallone will be the only one returning for The Dam, and his Gabe Walker character will be up against a new enemy. Here's my question: How many characters is Stallone going to revive before enough is enough? It's an odd trend; one that's making him money, sure, but Gabe Walker is no John Rambo or Rocky Balboa.

If true, this is a bad move. PR Insider reports that Sylvester Stallone is in negotiations with Sony Pictures to revise his character Cliffhanger, er, Gabe Walker, in a sequel to 1993s Cliffhanger, which grossed $84 million domestically and $200 million plus worldwide. The sequel will be entitled The Dam, which automatically makes me think of the surefire pitch that became 1996s megaflop Daylight: Stallone versus dam tunnel. And, Im so sure, there are challenging cliffs to hang from on a dam.

YEAH! Cliffhanger 2 και τα μυαλά στα κάγκελα! Γούσταρα τρελά την πρώτη ταινία και ήταν ένας από τους λόγους που με έκαναν να ασχοληθώ τόσο έντονα με τα βουνά μέχρι σήμερα.

Back to the Future IV is filming in Manhattan

2006131758837049853_fs.jpg

2006170080080820811_fs.jpg

2004207583560168345_fs.jpg

Well Μια ειδηση που θα ηθελα να μεταδωσω. :(

Bιντεοκλιπ γυριζουν .

Doc Brown is still popular. 8)

Και μόλις είδα τον τίτλο Back to the Future IV is filming in Manhattan έπαθα κάτι. Α ρε aardvark τι μου έκανες.

Και εγω το ιδιο για καρδιακο πηγα.

Που θα παει ομως θα ερθει και η ωρα του. 8)

Ετοιμαζεται 3D CGI animated "Στρουμφοταινια" με μεγαλο Budget και το πρωτο μερος μιας τριλογιας.

Πρωτες production φωτος για μια ιδεα.

2002830548453806572_fs.jpg

2002873633984821189_fs.jpg

Τουλαχιστον ομοιαζει με το αυθεντικο. :-\

To "ραμπο" θεμα εχει παιχτει πολυ ,το ιδιο και η ταινια αλλα διαβασα κατι που μου εκανε εντυπωση.

Although banned in Myanmar (formally Burma) by the military government, bootlegs of the movie are a hot item. Burmese Freedom Fighters have even adopted dialogue from the movie (most notably "Live for nothing, or die for something") as rallying points and battle cries. "That, to me," said Sylvester Stallone, "is one of the proudest moments I've ever had in film."

Κυριακατικα και νεα μονο ο Αardvark μπορει να βρει .

Εχουμε μια μεγαλη ανακοινωση σχετικα με τους Ghostbusters στην ερχομενη Comicon.

Aυτο μπορει να σημαινει ενα απο τρια πραγματα.

1)Ανακοινωση για το ερχομενο video game (δυσκολο μιας και εχει ηδη ανακοινωθει).

2)Ανακοινωση για animated "Ghostbusters" movie (πιθανον ,κατι εχει ακουστει).

3)Το τριτο ειναι να ανακοινωθει το 3 μερος της ταινιας Ghostbusters.

PRAY TO GOZER THE GOZERIAN

To teaser poster αιτα ολων αυτων.

2006272990137569934_fs.jpg

Could this be an announcement regarding the upcoming Ghostbusters video game? Probably not. The cat has already been let out of the bag regarding the franchise’s video game plans. Besides, on further inspection, you will notice a “Sony Pictures Home Entertainment” logo. The video game is being produced under an entirely different entity. So what could this be about?

Could it be the Ghostbusters 3 computer animated movie that has been in development for a few years now. Dan Aykroyd confirmed the development of an animated Ghostbusters 3 in an interview last year.

Προσπαθω να κραταω το thread ρετρο αλλα εδω θα κανουμε μια εξαιρεση,ισως και οχι (ειναι το x-files retro; ).

X-FILES 2 first trailer

Ψιλοχαλια ποιοτητα ,καλυτερη σε μια βδομαδα.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHfPgWIDvAI]YouTube - The X-Files 2 Movie Clip Trailer - 2008

Και μιας και το ξεκινησαμε με x-files 2 ας το συνεχισουμε.

Λοιπον ως γνωστον η υποθεση δεν θα εχει σχεση με το στορυ με τους "εξωγηινους" που τραβαγε καθολη την διαρκεια της σειρας αλλα με "στορυ" απο τα μεμονωμενα επεισοδια .

Οι παρακατω φωτο απο τα γυρισματα (δειχνουν τον σκηνοθετη) αποκαλυπτουν με τι θα εχει σχεση.

2002800225111774284_fs.jpg

2002804356482847655_fs.jpg

Και για οσους ξενερωσαν με το "werewolf" στορυ να τους καθησυχασω λεγοντας οτι οι παραπανω φωτο μπορει να τις αφησε επιτηδες ο σκηνοθετης να διαρευσουν για να αποπροσανατολισει το κοινο απο την πραγματικη υποθεση.

Ισως και οχι. ;)

Bγηκε το trailer του 3 μερους του "Starship troopers" ναι ναι εκεινο με τα bugs και τα διαστημοπλοια και τα καταπληκτικα gore εφε ,που ειχε σκηνοθετη τον Βερχοφεν του "Robocop".

Well το κακο ειναι οτι θα βγει "straight to Dvd" οποτε το περιορισμενο budget σε σχεση με την πρωτη ταινια θα φανει, αλλα who cares ,τριτο μερος μιας αγαπημενης ταινιας με μπολικες κατσαριδες για σκοτωμα. :cool:

Starship Troopers 3: Marauder

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_woGjV_q8fM]YouTube - Starship Troopers 3: Marauder Trailer

Νεο "Ιron Man" trailer. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hx6TEqrzHU]YouTube - New Iron Man Trailer #2 FEB 28th 2008!

Καινουργιος "Dirty Harry" νουμερο 6 με τον "Ηarry" να κοντευει τα 80.

2000646791597770783_fs.jpg

AICN is reporting that the recently and mysteriously announced Clint Eastwood directorial/star vehicle Gran Torino is actually the sixth installment in the Dirty Harry franchise! Earlier today we reported on the film, which is being rapidly fast tracked for a release this December, speculating that it was probably another Oscar run for Eastwood, but hoped that it was really “Dirty Harry’s Death Proof.”

See, even though Eastwood will be 78 in May (incredible!), the film’s title seemed to reference the too-badass-for-an-Oscar Ford Torino muscle car.

Και καινουργιο "Rambo 5" εχουμε.

From the sounds of it, "Rambo 5" will be what "Rambo 4" should have been - a film dissimilar from the previous films in the franchise, and somewhat of a character journey (or, like the latest one, it could be simply 'the same old shit'). In an interview with Metro Magazine, Sly said he's already begun work on "Rambo 5".

"I would like to take Rambo to another genre,experiment a little with the character.It would definitely not be another warmovie, cuz I can't go any further with that than what I've already done. What it's going to be like I'm not going to reveal at this point. But I'm already halfway though writing the manuscript".

John Rambo, stayin’ alive? Today on Screen Daily it was reported that Rambo 5 is scheduled to film in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia. Nu Boyana Studios, a substantive production house for Southeastern Europe, is building 10 new sound stages in the area, and apparently the next installment in the Sylvester Stallone war-vet franchise is booked first in line.

Aardvark ειχα καιρο να μπω!

Πολυ ενδιαφεροντα πραγματα!!

Dirty Harry???Rambo 5??

Πίσω
Μπλουζα