Ή με λιγα λογια...γραφουμε πλεον σε FAT16/32!!!* Supports HDD/CDROM/ZIP/LS120 devices* Device and filesystem abstraction layer
* Full FAT16/FAT32 read/write support (no 64K clusters, no extended partitions, no LFN).
* Provides extended BASIC commands
* BASIC files integration using +3DOS headers for FAT filesystems
* Support for seamless IM2 loading/saving, from BASIC and machine code
* System commands loaded from /BIN dir of system drive
* TAPE emulator supports reading/writing from/to TAP files. TAP attaching functions are available to external programs.
* POSIX-based API usable by .commands, external programs and NMI.SYS. Functions available on rst $08:
open, read, write, close, opendir, readdir, seek, sync, fstat, getcwd, chdir, unlink...
* Possibility of getting absolute LBA sector and device on an opened file (for direct I/O)
* Kernel loads modules (.KO files) on demand
* NMI.SYS support (NMI system is independent, ESXDOS kernel just provides services)