Online JavaCPC Emulator [New Version]

Well u 've got 3 hours to report :biglaugh:

What??? no no no...now...i'm going to bed... my wife is a quite nervus because i am still in my computer! :)

hmmm...Rygar...tell me one guy at this forum...that haves more amstrad roms than me! hehe... If you want the package, i can make for you a zip file, but the size is almost 1gb! ;)

Well i have the package, but i have left out the FR,ES,IT,DE versions, so it is a cut-down version of yours. Sorry, not interested :D

Wally είπε:
Markus,in the CPC section we have los of game reviewsIt would be very nice if you could use these games.
I will try....

Then we can add links to the review posts and the reader can actually play the reviewed game. ;)
I don't want to link to a special game only.... Please understand this....

But you can link to the website, of course...

Xyphoes Fantasy p.e. does not work (CRTC error: black screen, ink's are not set)

Perhaps I can research this, but I don't believe....

(I put the whole game onto 1 big DSK (830kb) which works with PARADOS... So I hope, I can find the bug in JavaCPC-CRTC emulation)

I put some new games in:

- Astro Marine Corps

- Continental Circus

- Defender of the Crown!!! (On 1 DSK, PARADOS, If the game asks to change the disk, simply press a button)

- Enduro Racer

- Myth

- Powerdrift

- Renegade 3 - The Final Chapter

- Split Personalities

- Hostages

- Rick Dangerous 2

- Solomon's Key

- Usagi Yojimbo - Samurrai Warrior

... more to follow...

Some games in your reviews don't work with JavaCPC, sorry guys

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
I put a new shoutbox on my website... You can now leave suggestions, greetings, etc on my site ;)

Also, feel free, to visit my chat

I quickly added Double Dragon 1,2 and 3....

Could you please try them?

I think, they are too slow :D

Or is this normal?

Devilmarkus είπε:
I quickly added Double Dragon 1,2 and 3....Could you please try them?

I think, they are too slow :D

Or is this normal?

As i said to chat, the first and the second was normal at speed. The third was slower a bit..

i think that we have the normal speed and for the 3 games! The dd3...is very slow at the cpc... i know that,because i have play it before 2 weeks

Actually I am changing the whole website to a CMS system.

So, after I have finished, the games could be hotlinked...

Who wants to get a preview: http://java.cpc-live.com/include.php?path=start.php

(Only games letter A and B are working now, the other are not yet implemented, but I am working on it...)

P.E.: You want to hotlink to barbarian, then it would be this URL:

http://java.cpc-live.com/include.php?path=content/content.php&contentid=41

I hope, that will help you for your game-reviews to use a hotlink to a selected game...

Cheers, Markus

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Πίσω
Μπλουζα