Retro iOS Παιχνίδια

Για να διαφημίσουν τα 2-5 δίνουν δωρεάν το Monkey Island Tales 1 HD για iPad.

Έχουν πετύχει και την παλέτα του C64!

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Δωρεάν και το αγαπημένο μας Death Rally

Κυκλοφόρησε και το Ζ των Bitmap Brothers!

Ε ανέβασε και κάνα video!

Sid Mayers Pirates!

Ένα από τα αγαπημένα παιχνίδια του Billy

Το παλιό Infection με νέο όνομα και σίγουρα καλύτερα γραφικά

Another World στο iPhone σε λιγες μερες

Back at GDC we had our greasy hands all over Éric Chahi's iPad which was running a very promising looking early build of Another World. Today publisher BulkyPix announced that the game will be available as a universal app on September 22nd for $4.99. The iOS port will sport both remastered graphics (which can be toggled on and off) as well as both touch controls and a virtual D-Pad. In addition, Another World comes with additional difficulty levels, both harder and easier, than the original.
Originally released in 1991, the game was known as Out of This World in North America. It was among the first game to rely on cinematic effects, sounds, and cut scenes to tell the story, and has since gone on to be ported to a ridiculous number of platforms. The game has a difficulty level which I feel comfortable describing as "brutal," as you'll die in one hit, and a big part of the game is discovering and learning what can kill you and how to avoid it. I'm concerned with how the controls with translate to the touch-based interface of iOS devices, but I remain optimistic that Another World will play just as awesomely as I hope it does.
Καλη φαση για τους κατοχους...

Ανακάλυψα χτες οτι υπάρχει το Operation Wolf για το iphone, στην ουσία είναι η ιστορία και καλά μετά το παιχνίδι αλλά είναι το ίδιο ακριβώς με τις ίδιες πίστες χεχεχε

Ονομάζεται Operation Wow , τσεκάρετε το!! :)

Υπαρχει και το R-TYPE για iphone και ειναι αρκετα καλο μπορω να πω.Εχει και 3 ηδη χειρισμου για ολα τα γουστα.

Φυσικα υπαρχει και το mame που ειναι τελειο αλλα αυτο ειναι αλλο θεμα.

Υπαρχει και το mame για iphone που ειναι τελειο απλα οχι στο applestore.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Πίσω
Μπλουζα