Μovie News

με τον eddie merphy αυτο που φταιει με την καριερα του ειναι οτι εχει εγκλωβιστει απο ενα συμβολαιο με την εταιρεια που εκανε αυτες τις χαζοκομωδιες.ειναι καλος ηθοποιος .ευχομαι να γυριστει το beverly hill cop 4.

simonkey είπε:
με τον eddie merphy αυτο που φταιει με την καριερα του ειναι οτι εχει εγκλωβιστει απο ενα συμβολαιο με την εταιρεια που εκανε αυτες τις χαζοκομωδιες.ειναι καλος ηθοποιος .ευχομαι να γυριστει το beverly hill cop 4.
Χα μακαρι να μην το ξεφτιλισουν.

'Beverly Hills Cop 4' Will Be For Kids

And you thought the news of Beverly Hills Cop IV meant Eddie Murphy was returning to his old potty mouth days. Well, think again, movie fans. The director who ruined the X-Men franchise and the studio that nearly ruined the Indiana Jones franchise is about to ruin the Beverly Hills Cop franchise. Unless the third one already did that (I actually skipped it, so I'm unsure). Brett Ratner, who is signed on to helm the return of Axel Foley (Murphy), told MTV Movies Blog the following bit of sacrilege: "10-year-old kids, 12-year-old kids don't really know the old 'Beverly Hills Cop.' So it's an opportunity to make it new for kids. The same way it felt for me watching 'Beverly Hills Cop' when I was a kid, that's what I want to do for kids today."
Except that when you were a kid, Brett, a movie like Beverly Hills Cop could be made and marketed for all ages despite its R rating. Plus you were 15 when the original came out. Not 10 or 12. Me, I was 7, and I saw it in the theater. And I saw the second one, also R-rated, in the theater at the age of 10. So, I understand that it's fine to let the wee ones see them. But, realistically, you can't make another R-rated BHC and publicly say it's for kids nor can you make a PG or PG-13 BHC and expect it to be anything like it was for you.
Τιποτα δεν ειναι σιγουρο αλλα τα παρακατω πηραν ηδη παιδικο rating σε αντιθεση με τα 80ς βερσιον αλλα βλεποντουσαν.

Live Free or Die Hard,

AVP: Alien vs. Predator,

Kαι μην ξεχναμε και το ερχομενο terminator παλι με pg. :xm:

Εδώ που τα λέμε,τo πολύ sequel έχει και τους κινδύνους του...

(Αν και το Indy 4 δεν το έχω δει ακόμη,για να έχω άποψη...)

Eνα νεο που θα εκτιμησουν οι γνωστοι καλτ-χοροραδες, Exetlaios-Telonio.

'I Spit on Your Grave' Remake

Roger Ebert once referred to it as "a movie so sick, reprehensible and contemptible that I can hardly believe it's playing in respectable theaters," but it sure looks like Meir Zarchi's infamous 1978 grindhouse flick I Spit On Your Grave (aka Day of the Woman) is about to get the remake treatment. Accorrding to Variety, CineTel Films is planning a theatrical release for their new gob of Spit, which producer Paul Hertzberg is approaching very artistically: "After seeing what was done with an R rating on films like Saw and Hostel, we think we can modernize this story, be competitive with what this marketplace expects and not have to aim for an NC-17 or X rating."
i-spit-on-your-grave.GIF

Mάλιστα...!

Λέτε να δούμε και remake του "Last house on dead end street" ;;

Παιδια γνωριζεται τιποτα αν θα βγει το Back to the Future IV ? σε καποια sites λενε οτι ειναι στα σχεδια με τον michael j.fox, αλλα δεν ξερω αν ειναι μουφα.παντως βρηκα ενα trailer δεν ειναι αληθινο αλλα ειναι καλο.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lURYZQRAt84&feature=related]YouTube - Back to the Future Part IV Teaser Trailer

No 'Back to the Future 4', Says Writer-Producer

according to BTTF co-writer-producer Bob Gale, a fourth installment in the series will not be happening anytime soon. BTTF.com reports back from a special screening/cast reunion last month in which Gale squashed sequel rumors right from the get-go: "Let me answer one question before anyone asks it, which is, 'Is there ever be a Back to the Future Part IV?'", Gale began, before answering, "No." 

He continued, "Well now, wait a minute now. We've all seen sometimes where they make one too many sequels and you say, 'Maybe they shouldn't have done that.' I'm not going to name any names of movies, but you know what they are! But more importantly, as I'm sure you all know, Michael J. Fox is not in the best of shape with his Parkinson's. The idea of making another Back to the Future movie without Michael J. Fox - you know, that's like saying 'I'm going to cook you a steak dinner and I'm going to hold the beef.' You can't do that."
Moviehole

Hancock Trailer

Ο will smith homeless Superhero

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQQgvhn4jg]YouTube - Hancock Trailer

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Robocop (2010)

robocopeg6.jpg

The rumors of a RoboCop remake first began in March, when MGM said that RoboCop was a franchise that they wanted to bring back. Considering RoboCop’s screenwriter Ed Neumeier is completely clueless, it’s likely MGM is getting this moving without the involvement of anyone from the original three films. And with that introduction, take a look at this banner from the floor of the Licensing International Expo 2008.
http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/06/robocop-teaser-poster

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Ανυπομονώ για το hancock. Δεν πιστεύω να είναι καμιά ταινιάρα αλλά αν κρίνω απο τα τρέιλερ θα πέσει πολύ γέλιο. Μα καλά πως το σκεφτήκανε αυτό; O άστεγος μπεκρής σούπερ ήρωας; :D :D :D

Yeaaaah! Σπλατεριά τι άλλο καλύτερο; Απλά δεν μπορώ να περιμένω! tnx aardvark.

Αξιζει Τelonio το original "Canniball Holocaust" για "κατεβασμα";

Το εχω ευκαιρο αλλα δισταζω. :wait2:

Να σου πω. Δεν το θυμάμαι και ιδιαίτερα αλλά από αυτά τα λίγα που μπορώ να θυμηθώ μην περιμένεις και τίποτα το σοβαρό.

Μπαααα ,ποιος ψαχνει για σοβαρα ,για "σπλατερια" το θελω και εγω και επειδη εχω ακουσει για τρελα εφε της εποχης λεω μηπως..... :xm:

Λοιπόν,το "Cannibals" δυστυχώς τολμώ να προβλέψω ότι θα είναι μεγάλη πατάτα...!

Αυτό για 3 λόγους βασικά:

1)Απευθύνεται σε mainstream κοινό πλέον-τη βάψαμε....

2)Ακούγεται έντονα ότι θα είναι κάτι σαν remake του Cannibal Holocaust-την ξαναβάψαμε,δε χρειαζόταν remake άλλωστε...

3)Αυτό το "This time they are now longer in the jungle" με προδιαθέτει ΠΟΛΥ ΑΣΧΗΜΑ...!

Δηλαδή τι θα δούμε,καννίβαλους στο Hollywood ;Την ξαναματαβάψαμε...

Φοβάμαι ότι θα καταλήξει παρωδία στο τέλος και κακής μορφής μάλιστα..!!

Αardvark,τι εννοείς αν αξίζει να δεις το Cannibal Holocaust ;

ΑΣΦΑΛΩΣ κι αξίζει,αλλά ετοιμάσου και για πράγματα-σκηνές που ίσως σε ενοχλήσουν....

(π.χ αληθινές δολοφονίες ζώων on camera...)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα