Online JavaCPC Emulator [New Version]

keeper7k

Human RetroDatabase
Αντιδράσεις
picture.php

O Devilmarkus έκανε μαγικά πάλι!

Δημιούργησε νέο site για τον Online CPC Emulator, αυτή τη φορά με αλφαβητική λίστα παιχνιδιών και φωτογραφίες, τις οποίες μπορείτε να πατήσετε και να οδηγηθείτε κατευθείαν στον emulator για να παίξετε το αγαπημένο σας παιχνίδι!

Τον τελευταίο καιρό έχει γράψει πάρα (μα πάρα) πολλές ώρες πάνω στο πληκτρολόγιο, έτσι ώστε να φτιαχεί ο emulator - που αποτελεί το μεγάλο του μεράκι - με πολλά νέα features όπως :

• Emulation Ηχου του Drive του Amstrad
  • Αυτόματο "φόρτωμα" παιχνιδιών
  • Διπλό μεγεθος εικόνας (!!!)

Ειδικά το τελευταίο αποτελεί ίσως το εντυπωσιακότερο feature που έχω συναντήσει σε online emulators, καθώς το μέγεθος της εικόνας είναι πλέον πάνω απο ικανοποιητικό και δίνει ουσιαστικά την δυνατότητα να απολαύσετε το αγαπημένο σας παιχνίδι σαν να φορτώνατε emulator τοπικά!

Όσοι πιστοί και μη Amstrad-όβιοι απο δώ ...

Markus, big thanks for the effort. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Κρίμα που το νέο μου πισί στη δουλειά δεν έχει ηχειάκι :mad:

I hope you will like my new little website :headbang:

@Rygar: Why don't you leave your work and go playing a while? :cool: :cool: :cool:

This will happen in 15 minutes from now...

I guess i'll have to purchase a set of headphones for my office PC... :D

Amazing work devilmarkus! Thanks!

I'm amazed that you like my site...

More games will follow in the near future...

It would be great, if you leave some comments in my guestbook :flower:

fantastic job!!!Well done!

You job best.

Your good very.

Danke. :thumbup:

Thank you all!

If you have any suggestions, which games I should include, feel free to use the contact form on my website.

This is important:

- A game should not have more than 1 DSK!

- It must work on a "normal" CPC, no Plus is emulated.

- Some games don't work, p.e. 'Feud' :-(

i have 11278 roms of Amstrad games in my computer...but i love so many games that i can't choose a few of them! But my favorite games is that i have make the reviews at the site that i have wrote you before :)

Stanfromgreece είπε:
i have 11278 roms of Amstrad games in my computer...but i love so many games that i can't choose a few of them! But my favorite games is that i have make the reviews at the site that i have wrote you before :)
So, if you have so much roms:

Do you have "Dark Powers" - a german graphic adventure from Thomas M. Binzinger (I am searching it)

Don't change it with "Dark Power" (shooter)

Let's see if Stan is up to the task... :D

:( ...no, i only have Dark Power... Dark powers was an official game? Or a freeware release?

Markus,in the CPC section we have los of game reviews

It would be very nice if you could use these games.

Then we can add links to the review posts and the reader can actually play the reviewed game. ;)

Aaaaa,not to forget....

picture.php

That's a very nice idea indeed! :thumbup:

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
For the truth...this is a picture from the directory that i have my roms for Amstrad cpc

picture.php

U r cheating! U 've got 11.278 files. :D

How many unique games? ;)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα