grinder δεν το ειχα δει πωπω περασε καιρος! το εφτιαξες το προβλημα σου? εμενα ειναι οκ ευτυχως αν και συνηθως παιζω με μια καρτα επανω!
τελικα αγορασα και τον driver του Ppera 10 ευρω καλη τιμη! http://atari.8bitchip.info/nhdrvr.php
αν ενδιαφέρεται κανείς στέλνει email. http://atari.8bitchip.info/DiskImgPP1.html
και αναβαθμισα τον HDDriver απο 8.Χ σε 9.0 κοστος 12 ευρω, απο εδω και περα ειναι δωρεαν καθε αναβαθμιση οσο ειναι στο 9.Χ. http://hddriver.seimet.de/en/prices.html
November 2nd, 2013: HDDRIVER 9.00 is available.
This is a free upgrade for all users of HDDRIVER 8.4 who purchased their HDDRIVER since August 1st, 2013. The upgrade can be downloaded on the updates page
Changes in HDDRIVER 9.00:
- With a suitable hardware extension (e. g. The Doubler) up to 4 IDE ports (addresses $FFF00000, $FFF00040, $FFF00080 and $FFF000C0) are supported. The additional ports must be compatible with the Falcon's IDE port.
- Extended support for multimedia commands (MMC) of CD-ROM/DVD/BD drives and burners. In addition to DVD-RAM media with many drives HDDRUTIL and HDDRIVER can now also format and write to DVD+RW and BD-RE media.
- ICD compatible hardware, which supports drives with a capacity of more than 1 GiB connected to the ACSI bus, is now detected automatically. Therefore also for GigaFile, UltraSatan and Hatari there is no special setting required anymore.
- Completely new window-based user interface: HDDRUTIL displays two windows with all known devices and drives. The device or drive to operate on can be selected from these lists. The operations available for the selected item are enabled in the main menu and are also offered by a context menu.
- Sectors/Media can be copied by dragging the source device onto the target device with the mouse (Drag&Drop).
- The new function "Device Information" displays detailed information on a device.
- Details regarding the buses managed by the SCSI Driver can be displayed with "Bus Information".
- Cache parameters can be configured for more ATAPI and SATA devices than before.
- The new function "Export Configuration" saves an overview of all HDDRIVER settings.
- The new function "Execute Self-test" starts the built-in self-test of a device.
- The new function "Eject" ejects a medium if this is supported by the respective device.
- The new function "Erase All Data" overwrites any data on a medium.
- The new function "Show Details" displays important data regarding the layout of TOS compatible partitions.
- The supported LUNs can be configured separately for each device after double-clicking a device in the "Devices and Partitions" settings.
- When booting, information about each configured device ID is displayed, even when no device is found.
- The SCSI target interface supports all mandatory processor device commands of the SPC-2 specification.
- The SCSI emulation for IDE drives supports all mandatory commands of the SBC-3 specification and returns more precise error codes.
- In the error information dialog HDDRCONF.CPX additionally displays the Sense Key.
- Numerous help dialog texts were updated and some settings were renamed to less technical terms.