Terminator Salvation (2009)

Aardvark

Retromaniax Co-Founder
Αντιδράσεις
Τεταρτο μερος απο την αγαπημενη σειρα των 80ς Τerminator (ελληνιστι Εξολοθρευτης).

Μας ερχεται το 2009 με σκηνοθετη καποιον με το ονομα McG.

Αυτο δεν εχει τοσο σημασια οσο τα ονοματα που ακολουθουν,εχουμε

Christian Bale as John Connor (γνωστος απο τα 2 τελευταια batman)

Josh Brolin as New Terminator

brolin012108.jpg

Για οσους δεν τον θυμουνται ειναι ο μεγαλος αδερφος απο την παρεα των πιτσιρικιων στα Goonies. ;D

To στορυ θα λαμβανει μερος το 2019 σε σκηνικο που ειχε περιγραφει εκτενως στο 1ο τερμινατορ.

Προβλεπω robot, σκοταδια, μπαζα παντου και ασημενια διαστημοπλοια-robot.

When asked whether this film would take place after Terminator 2 or Terminator 3, McG replied, "This is the space between; this is post Judgment day. So there really is no continuation, you know what I mean? Its sort of a different animal, whereas the first two pictures on this thing are Terminators from the future, this picture takes place in 2019." He later added, "We speak to the idea of one version of a future, which is clearly articulated by Michael Biehn in the first picture
Για οποιον θελει λεπτομερειες εδω.

http://the213.net/php/article.php?id=977

Οτι νεωτερο εν καιρω. 8)

Λοιπον με το δεξι και καλοριζικο (ειμαι συγκινημενος) ;)

Απ: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins.

Για τη σειρά που παίζεται αυτή τη στιγμή στην TV (όχι την Ελληνική βέβαια) δεν είπες τίποτα.

ΤΙΙ? ΔΕΝ ΤΗΝ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΔΕΙ?

Απ: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins.

Οταν την ειχα δει εγω δεν την ειχε δει κανενας. ;D

Μιλαμε για το pre-aired preprepre πιλοτικο επεισοδιο ,μιλαμε ουτε τιτλους αρχης δεν ειχαν βαλει .LOL

Aπο εκει και περα δεν εχω δει αλλο ισως γιατι ειμαι "movie fan" ;)

Πάει το "Salvation-The future begins" στον τίτλο,έγινε λίαν προσφάτως dropped....

Τα γυρίσματα αρχίζουν σύντομα στο Mexico....

Όσο για το TSCC,αν και σε ορισμένα σημεία τα έχει κάνει χρονολογικά σαλάτα,η πρώτη σεζόν έδειξε ότι είναι μια αρκετά καλή σειρά για έναν Terminator-fan....

Σχετικά με τη σειρά Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles λέμε για πρώτη σαιζόν αλλά πως μπορεί μια σαιζόν πια να έχει μόνο 9 επεισόδια να κόβεται σε κομβικό σημείο και μάλιστα τώρα να πηγαίνει για ακύρωση μάλλον.

Η FOX πρέπει να τα έχει παίξει λιγάκι με αυτές τις απεργίες των σεναριογράφων γιατί ακυρώνει σειρές όταν αυτές καν δεν εχουν ξεκινήσει. Το Firefly νομίζω απο τη FOX ήταν.

Πάντως πιστεύω οτι είναι πάρα πολύ καλή σειρά και θα ήταν κρίμα να μην συνεχίσει.

Omega είπε:
.....και μάλιστα τώρα να πηγαίνει για ακύρωση μάλλον.
Πάντως πιστεύω οτι είναι πάρα πολύ καλή σειρά και θα ήταν κρίμα να μην συνεχίσει.
Ε...;;;Ti..;; :eek::eek:

Γιατί να διακοπεί..;!;;;!!!;

Mια χαρά σειρά είναι,απλά το όνομα που κουβαλάει είναι ΠΟΛΥ βαρύ......

Ελπίζω να ΜΗΝ την κόψουν πάντως !

Τα 9 επεισόδια οφείλονται ασφαλώς στην απεργία των σεναριογράφων,αλλιώς θα ήταν 12 σίγουρα...

Ο παρακατω κυριος ονοματι Anton Yelchin επιλεχτηκε σαν "Kyle Reese" ,τωρα να πω οτι δεν με εμπνεει η φατσα του για τον ρολο....... :D

2004994363945872119_fs.jpg

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Anton Yelchin is set to star alongside Christian Bale in the franchise reboot, set for release in May 2009.
It seems a bit early to be dragging John Connor's father-to-be into the story, doesn't it? If this is really going to be an ongoing franchise, the "My dad was also my comrade" seems like a juicy plot point that might be worth holding back. Otherwise, you're just remaking The Sarah Connor Chronicles instead of that War Against the Machines saga everyone's been wanting.

But the film has not only gained a new cast member, but possibly a new writer. Paul Haggis is in talks to come on board to work on the script, with production scheduled to begin in early May. Haggis has certainly shown he can handle a franchise reboot with James Bond -- perhaps we'll see a Terminator film in the same style. One can hope.

Θα τον δείς και στο καινούργιο "Star Trek", στο ρόλο του Chekov. :D

Eυρεθη το female lead. :D

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Moon Bloodgood, who starred in NBC's short-lived series "Journeyman," is in final negotiations for the female lead in the fourth installment of the "Terminator" movie series.

She will join Christian Bale, Sam Worthington and Anton Yelchin in the "Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins," which is set for a summer 2009 release via Warner Bros.

Bloodgood will play a no-nonsense and battle-hardened member of the resistance who is carrying a lot of guilt over surviving the nuclear holocaust.

Principal photography is set to begin May 5, with "Charlie's Angels" director McG at the helm.
journeyman2.jpg

θεε μου................ :flower: :flower: :flower:

προτείνω για τις επόμενες ταινίες να βάλουν για σεναριογράφο τον Φώσκολο. Σίγουρα θα τις κάνει πιο ενδιαφέρουσες (και πομπώδεις)

Ο Αρνι ισως κανει ενα cameo σαν Τ800. :headbangdude:

In this latest chapter of “Will Schwarzenegger make a Cameo in Terminator 4?”, we hear from someone whose opinion probably carries more weight than a forum member's - yep, the Governor has come out and actually mentioned the odds of an Austrian cyborg walking the skully terrain of the future.If the film – or even just his scene – is shot in Sunny Kalifornya , Schwarzenegger says he’d love to reprise his role as everyone’s favourite sunglasses-wearing T-800. (AB King has wood!)

"I've never had a dialogue with anyone about it. But if they shoot the movie in California, I would (be a part of it), yes”,

Here’s 10 million for ten minutes work, Arn.

Yeap ειναι τριλογια. :headbangdude:

http://rss.warnerbros.com/terminatorsalvation/

Ο σκηνοθετης:

The End Begins

We’ve officially started principal photography on Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins. Like you guys, I’ve been a long-time fan of the series and I understand your passion for the Terminator movies -- and it’s my full intention to deliver a film that lives up to the previous three installments. I’ve spent time with James Cameron, spoken to Arnold Schwarzenegger, gone over the story with Jonah Nolan, and enlisted Stan Winston.

Everything we’re shooting is designed to be tactile and real, you’ll be seeing a whole set of inspired designs you’ve never seen before, and best of all you’ll finally get to see some of the post-judgment day future that was only hinted at in the previous movies.

John Connor will be pushed to the brink. And for me, Christian Bale embodies Connor’s strength and tenacity perfectly. And after visiting Sam Worthington on the set of Avatar, I know he’s perfect for his role.

As you know, Anton Yelchin is playing Kyle Reese, and his prep has been unbelievable. The guy's been watching all three Terminators incessantly and he’s definitely going to capture the essence of the character Michael Biehn created in Cameron’s first film.

We started principal photography with a sequence at Griffith Observatory. I've already seen a cut of it -- Anton and Sam are excellent. I’ll have more on that soon, and can’t wait to share some of what we’re doing with you all. Stay tuned for more.

McG

'Terminator Salvation' Concept Art!

Post-judgment day Los Angeles

nx8lkogx3z4nh46zdhq.jpg

Πρωτο "teaser" και μερικες φωτο.

Δεν φαινεται καθολου bad...... :xm:

] YouTube - Terminator 4 Salvation TRAILER 2009 HD [edit] Αυτό το βίντεο δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμο επειδή ο λογαριασμός YouTube με τον οποίον σχετίζεται έχει τερματιστεί [edit]

Τελικα μια φωτο οι υπολοιπες μετα.

terminator-salvation-still.jpg

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Ο σκηνοθετης ΜcG δινει συνεντευξη στο οφισιαλ site.

http://rss.warnerbros.com/terminatorsalvation/

July 21, 2008

Prometheus

We are half way through filming. Our teaser is in theaters and playing

before The Dark Knight.

You will see that this is a movie inspired by the first films, but is a true new beginning in that it takes place in the future.

All three Terminator films took place present day, with Terminators

traveling back in time to attack. This picture takes place after Judgment

Day. It happened. Everything is gone. The story of the movie is the "brink

moment" Reese always talked about.

From a technical perspective, we have set out to achieve a completely new

visual style that hasn't been seen before. We're shooting the film on color

stock but are using a method inspired by the Oz process which was developed

at Technicolor by Mike Zacharia and Bob Olson. Basically we are adding three

times as much silver. It creates a surreal texture that is in keeping with

the notion of the entire picture - feeling detached from the world we know

today.

Every morning and every night Christian and I work on the story. Sam's

contribution has been excellent. We are committed to putting the story and

character first and then supplementing that with action and visual effects.

It is our intention to make a film on a large scale with the nuance and

subtext of a high quality independent picture.

The richness of the story is really coming out now. It's a Prometheus tale

really, how creating life creates real responsibility - and if left

unchecked, can be our undoing.

The entire crew takes the making of this film very seriously. I made a point

of hiring key personnel that are passionate about getting this right.

Everyone is well versed in the mythology.

Comicon is this weekend. I look forward to sharing the film with the

passionate.

O Αρνι,θα πάρει μέρος,τρόπον τινά,τελικά στο Τ4....

Youʼve by now seen those pictures of Arnold Schwarzenegger on the set of “Terminator Salvation” having a jocular conversation with star Christian Bale. What we all know is… whatʼs he doing there? Is he just having lunch? Are they retelling Batman tales to one another?

Well, seems Schwarzenegger has joined the cast of the film!

Latino Review has the low-down : “The premise of Arnie's involvement is to have a fully rendered digital face of Arnie replacing the recently cast Roland Kickinger (The Younger version of Arnie). It seems the Director Mc G will in no doubt try all he can to ensure the Governator has some sort of involvement and as a result Arnold was on set providing key ADR (Voice over) for the visual effects guys to reference during post production.”

How cool is that? Now I imagine Arnie will only appear briefly – probably towards the end of the film somewhere – but itʼs something.

As Ab King says, “Mum! Get me a change of pants! Quick!”

To πρωτο σχημα με τον Lance στον ρολο του Τερμι και τον Αρνολντ στον ρολο του καλου θα μπορουσε να δουλεψει.

Αλλα τον Billy Idol σαν Τ1000 δεν το βλεπω. :xm:

Για οσους δεν θυμουνται ο Λανσε ηταν το android απο το 2nd Allien.

hen1.jpg

How Billy Idol And Lance Henriksen Were Nearly James Cameron’s Terminators

Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator. Robert Patrick as the T-1000. Pretty iconic roles, right? But it was almost a robot from another android movie and a rock star as those unstoppable killing machines. “They were thinking of Lance Henriksen for the Terminator, and they wanted Arnold for the Michael Biehn part of Kyle Reese,” revealed “Terminator” stunt coordinator Joel Kramer. “And Robert Patrick wasn’t James Cameron’s first pick – Billy Idol was.”

It’s more well known that Henricksen, who was the android Bishop in Cameron’s “Aliens” movies, was first choice for the Terminator – but Billy Idol? “That’s something most people don’t know,” said Kramer, who now works on the television spin-off, “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.” “I don’t think I even told them that here, to be honest with you.”

But back when Cameron was figuring out what he wanted for the first “Terminator” sequel, Kramer walked into his office to look at the storyboards. “I was like, ‘Jim, these storyboards look just like Billy Idol!’” Kramer recalled. “And he was like, ‘Yeah, he was my first pick.’ But Billy had gotten into a motorcycle accident and broke his leg, so it didn’t work out, because he would have to be in lean running shape.”

Later on, Kramer asked Schwarzenegger what he thought about the might-have-beens, especially for his own part, and Arnold laughed. “He said it was a good thing, because there was so much dialogue,” Kramer said. “He said, ‘I would have f—ed that up totally.’ He had a great sense of humor about it.”

Even if Billy Idol couldn’t be a T-1000, another rock star has taken up the mantle, now that Shirley Manson from Garbage is a T-1001 on the television show. “She’s the same liquid metal model, basically,” Kramer said. “She can morph into whatever she wants, to a point. Any inanimate object as long as there are no moving parts.”

And Shirley welcomes more rock stars into the fold. Who should be the next in the line of T-1000s? With no hesitation, she offers up this possibility — James Hetfield. Hey, at least he’s already metal.

Πίσω
Μπλουζα