Terminator Salvation (2009)

καινούργιο trailer... για να ετοιμαζόμαστε σιγά σιγά...

YouTube - Terminator Salvation Official Trailer #3 New! [edit] Αυτό το βίντεο δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμο επειδή ο λογαριασμός YouTube με τον οποίον σχετίζεται έχει τερματιστεί [edit]

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
We fight Back........

terminator-salvation-20090319000343249.jpg

Νεο ποστερακι,αντε και κοντευει.

rtuk_feature_terminator_poster.jpg

O Αrnie αποκάλυψε ότι θα κάνει μια (ψηφιακή) εμφάνιση στο επερχόμενο Τ4 !

Δείτε κι ακούστε:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfCynGrYaq4&feature=PlayList&p=3501583EFE931BFB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=18]Schwarzenegger Reveals His Role In Terminator 4

Ωπ,τι λέει στο τέλος ;!;

"And I think it's cool to continue on with the franchise, and so in case I want to jump over again and get into the acting after I'm through here, then I can do it"

ΟΚ,να το πιστέψουμε αυτό,αλλά damn,πότε ;

Θα...μπορείς τότε ρε Arnie ;;!;!! :p :p

Θα ειναι κανενα Cameo ολιγων δευτερολεπτων στην καλυτερη λεπτων με τον Aρνι κομπιουταρισμενο με την μορφη που ειχε στο 1ο.

Για το 2ο μερος της νεας τριλογιας λενε θα φερουν τον T1000 Robert Patrick ,τα εχουμε ξαναγραψει.

Κατι παρομοιο με

Το deleted scene απο το 3 αν το εχετε δει ,οι φανς σιγουρα (εχει τον Αρνι μεσα). :xm:

YouTube - T3 Deleted scene [edit] Αυτό το βίντεο δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμο επειδή ο λογαριασμός YouTube με τον οποίον σχετίζεται έχει τερματιστεί [edit]

Θα ειναι κανενα Cameo ολιγων δευτερολεπτων στην καλυτερη λεπτων με τον Aρνι κομπιουταρισμενο με την μορφη που ειχε στο 1ο.

Για το 2ο μερος της νεας τριλογιας λενε θα φερουν τον T1000 Robert Patrick ,τα εχουμε ξαναγραψει.

Κατι παρομοιο με

Το deleted scene απο το 3 το εχετε δει ,οι φανς σιγουρα (εχει τον Αρνι μεσα). :xm:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYy0H1wuMYA&NR=1]YouTube - T3 Deleted scene

Ω ναι,μιλάμε για ΜΕΓΑΛΗ φόλα σκηνή,πάλι καλά που την κόψανε...!!

Απο οτι λεει ο σκηνοθετης το 5 μερος της ταινιας (ναι θα υπαρξει και 6ο) δεν θα ειναι αποκλειστικα στο μελλον.

Ετσι ετσι back 2 the roots. :headbang:

In the next film John Connor and crew discover time-travel.

"I strongly suspect the next movie is going to take place in a [pre-Judgment Day] 2011," McG reveals. "John Connor is going to travel back in time and he's going to have to galvanize the militaries of the world for an impending Skynet invasion. They've figured out time travel to the degree where they can send more than one naked entity.

So you're going to have hunter killers and transports and harvesters and everything arriving in our time and Connor fighting back with conventional military warfare.

I also think he's going to meet a scientist that's going to look a lot like present-day Robert Patrick [who famously played the T-1000 in Terminator 2], talking about stem-cell research and how we can all live as idealized, younger versions of ourselves."

Filmjournal

Θα ξαναδούμε το Atari protfolio? :D

Το πρωτο review απο την ταινια ,περιεχει σποϊλερς,εγω δεν το διαβασα,αν καποιος τολμηρος το κανει μας λεει αν ειναι καλη. :xm:

Ι want to say that I went into this movie, not with the biggest expectations, mostly because I didn’t like how the third instalment of this series turned out. But also because, frankly, I wasn’t sure I felt McG was the right person to handle this movie. Maybe because of my low expectations, I actually came out of the cinema quite uplifted and hopeful. This isn’t as convincingly done as the Batman reboot with Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale, but I felt it was a good beginning for this storyline.

First a little spoiler alert, as I will go through a small recap of the movie.

The story of Terminator Salvation starts out with Marcus (Sam Worthington) who after killing his brother and 2 cops are sitting on death row on the day of his execution, in 2003 if I remember correctly.

With him is Serena (Helena Bonham Carter), who is trying to convince him to sign his body over to her research. Apparently some cancer research, but the company on the top of the page he signs is Cyberdyne systems. This plotline is pretty much the one that carries the movie, as Sam Worthington simply put is the actual lead of this movie. He is also the one that I think McG gets the best performance out of.

I was very surprised and quite happy about this character as a whole. The lead on the page is of course John Connor (Christian Bale), which we find in 2018, jumping out of a helicopter in a lead strike on a Skynet facility. Our first perception is that this is the guy in charge, but we find out that he is yet to become head of the resistance at this point. He is in charge of a group of the resistance, but in a secret hideaway sits the actual resistance command structure.

John Connor however is someone that people look up to, as he instills spirit and will to live and go on, by airing his thoughts and knowledge over the radio waves for everyone who will listen. Marcus wakes up in 2018 somewhat frightened at first, but quickly gets his mind into figuring out whats going on. He bumps into teenager Kyle Reese, who is the one sent back in time in Terminator 1 to rescue Sarah Connor, and who becomes the father of John Connor. This in itself is quite a time paradox, so don’t start trying to figure out how all this time travel works, just accept it as a cool storyline. With them is also a young girl called Star.

Marcus ends up taking them with him in their effort to get out of LA. Kyle and Star is captured by Skynet and Marcus wants to go break them out. He manages to come upon Blair, a member of Connors resistance group, and eventually persuades him to help in a rescue attempt at the Skynet main facility, and this is where things start to get heated, as Connor is led into a trap. Basically the movie revolves around Marcus coming to terms with who and what he is, and that is something you need to find out for yourselves by seeing this movie.

I am not saying it is a big whopper of a reveal, but frankly, Id rather tell you about the feeling of the movie and how well it is done instead.

There are a bunch of other castmembers, amongst others Bryce Dallas Howard as Kate Connor, Michael Ironside as General Ashdown, who all help our majors along, but as I mentioned above Sam Worthington carries much of this movie. Theres also cameos in voice by Linda Hamilton and appearance by Schwarzenegger. And for my tastes certainly the latter is a cool moment. I am sure it will be talked about, but it was nice to see him, even for a brief moment.

As for the directing, I find that the action is well executed. However the smaller moments, in which we get to know our characters, isn’t all well done. I believe the best performance is by Sam. The guy playing Kyle Reese, doesn’t do a bad job either. In general the acting is good. I however felt Christian Bales performance to be a little over the top at times. I must say he was propably also the one I had the highest expectations of, and so was the one that would have the biggest job of pulling this off. I cant say if it’s the way John Connor is written or acted, or maybe just the way it all was cut together, but Ive seen better from Bale.

Action is the keyword for this movie, which of course most people who goes to see this franchise will be expecting. I found that it had a little too much action, so that our characters wasn’t told in a way, that we could really bond with them. It lacked some more small moments of quiet interaction. The effects, however, are well done. Theres a bunch of new Terminators, very nice high tech stuff.. It’s a barren world, after the nuclear attacks. It contrasts nicely with the future we see in Terminator 2, where it is all night scenes. In this movie, there are not that many night scenes, and it just feels right, to show the world in this battleworn way, in full daylight.

The last thing I will touch upon, is the music. I usually enjoy soundtracks from all kinds of movies, and I did like the steel on steel sounds that has been with Terminator at least since Terminator 2. I wasn’t expecting great new music I could listen to at any time, but I usually am very fond of Danny Elfmans work, and thought it at times was too loud and big for the movie. Sometimes less is more, and for me, that would have been preferable this time around.

All in all I came out of the cinema with the belief that we may still have great stories from the Terminator universe, and that we at least have a fine piece of action movie, with the potential for a good story arc.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40999

Νέο trailer, 4λέπτης διάρκειας.

YouTube - Terminator Salvation Exlusive 4 Minute Clip [edit] Αυτό το βίντεο δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμο επειδή ο λογαριασμός YouTube με τον οποίον σχετίζεται έχει τερματιστεί [edit]

Και ακόμη ένα review απο το ain't it cool news... το έχω διαβάσει, και πρέπει να σας πώ πως έχει χοντρό spoiler μέσα το οποίο έχει να κάνει με το τέλος της ταινίας... 6.5/10 του δίνει ο συντάκτης, και αν και έχει καλά στοιχεία μέσα της, βασικά τη χαρακτηρίζει pop-corn movie, φτιαγμένη κυρίως για τις ποίο νεαρές ηλικίες.

Hey guys. I wrote in a month ago about Bruno and figured IΚΌd contribute again with an early Terminator review. Once again, IΚΌll do a βthe good, the bad, and the restβ format since it made it easy for me to get my thoughts down last time. If you want my overall thoughts, just skip to the end.

The Good:

Sam Worthington. He was really cool. HeΚΌs getting promoted for this, what, barely at all? HeΚΌs pretty much the lead here, but heΚΌs not as big of a name as Bale so he doesnΚΌt get nearly as much press. But heΚΌs good. I liked watching his performance. He pulls off the Han Solo βtough guy with a heartβ act really well. It was fun.

The kid that played Kyle Reese. Not nearly as irritating as Eddie Furlong, if at all. He did a good job with this.

Some of the action scenes. There are some HUGE explosions that Michael Bay would be proud of.

Some good scare and thrill moments with the terminators.

MINOR SPOILER --- Arnold. Fit perfectly, and not gratuitous at all. Really well done, and brought a smile to my face. --- END SPOILER

FX were right on for the most part. They rarely looked cheesy or fake, and they were believable and extraordinary at the same time.

The Terminators themselves. Badass. Especially the big T-600 models.

Bryce Dallas Howard. She was in this very little, but I liked watching her. She had a very pleasant demeanor and a glow to her that somehow fit even in the chaos. She should have had more screen time.

The Bad:

This is definitely a PG-13 movie. More accurately, though, this was not a movie made for adults. Terminators 1 and 2 were βadultβ movies. This had plenty of scenes in it that could have been found in Fast and Furious or a movie of that ilk. HereΚΌs an example. MINOR SPOILER --- Beautiful (but deadly) woman is all alone by a campfire in the middle of the desert after a full dayΚΌs journey. Beautiful woman is still gorgeous. Five hillbillies show up and make dirty aggressive jokes about how there βainΚΌt no man around to pertect ya.β Beautiful woman retorts with Hollywood version of βwoman power,β a joke about breaking hillybillyΚΌs face and then proceeding to take down two of them quickly before being knocked down and then saved by lead. --- END MINOR SPOILER

Would we have seen that in a James Cameron movie? Perhaps. Would it have been shot like a scene from βGone in 60 Seconds?β Not a goddamn chance. Now donΚΌt get me wrong. This doesnΚΌt ruin the movie, and these moments are few. But it is clearly aimed at teens and young adults more.

Christian Bale. Ok, heΚΌs not bad, but I feel he missed the mark here. IΚΌm a Bale fan, and it just doesnΚΌt feel like he knew quite what to do with this character. ItΚΌs a one note piece, for sure, but so was Sam WorthingtonΚΌs character and he hit the right note. Bale just seems a bit off.

The first five minutes. TERRIBLE. I think everyone in my row agreed that the first segment was awful. Really awful. ItΚΌs just a set-up scene, but the dialogue and scenario are done really poorly in my opinion. MINOR SPOILER β βSo thatΚΌs what death tastes like.β Who fucking wrote that? Christ. END SPOILER - Thankfully the trend doesnΚΌt continue past the intro.

The last five minutes. Almost as silly as the first five minutes. MAJOR SPOILER --- We learn halfway through that Marcus (Sam WorthingtonΚΌs character) is a hybrid terminator/human type thing, so heΚΌs mostly machine but he has human organs. Well, John Connor is dying at the end of the film because he got all beat up and βhis heart canΚΌt take any more.β Whatever the fuck that means. So Marcus tells everyone that John can have HIS heart, because he wants to use this as his chance for redemption. Ok, I can buy that heart transplants are simple and effective a mere decade from now. But theyΚΌre in the fucking desert in a tent with no walls and it shows the two lying next to each other as we crossfade to the epilogue. Really? Are you fucking serious? A heart transplant in the middle of the open desert with a pregnant Bryce Dallas Howard supposedly doing the surgery? And this ends the movie? Right. --- END SPOILER

Character development. There wasnΚΌt much at all. Not much more to say about that.

The mute black kid. ThereΚΌs no other way to put it. It (and I say βitβ because I was certain it was a little girl but my friends kept saying it was a boy but really, what difference does it make) was a pointless character that screamed quite loudly, βLook! Hollywood has found the most minor of all minorities! ItΚΌs black, a child, AND has a speech impairment!β And of course, it never got hurt (even as all the rest of mankind got wiped out), it βsensedβ danger before anyone else, and it ultimately and literally saved the day for all mankind. Way too gimmicky for my liking.

Transformers/Matrix. There were a few parts that seemed ripped straight out of Transformers. There were MANY parts that reminded me a lot of the last two Matrix movies. Try not to draw the same conclusions when they are - MINOR SPOILER β being attacked by the various machines (especially the water terminators that look a lot like the squidies) or making their way to the machine city. β END SPOILERS β

The rest:

The McG factor. This is the best McG film I have seen. An admission, though. ItΚΌs the only McG film I have ever seen. That said, I read a lot of the attacks on him and his credibility and βhow can a guy named Κ½McGΚΌ do a Terminator movie justiceβ and all that bullshit and his retorts and so on, and I think this movie is pretty much the brighter side of exactly what a lot of people thought it would be. ItΚΌs big, itΚΌs fun, itΚΌs kinda goofy, but you can tell the guyΚΌs trying to make it dark. ItΚΌs just that the gloss still shines through.

The Plot. ItΚΌs pretty simple hide and seek stuff the whole time. It is what it is.

Action. Can there be too much action? I want to say Terminator: Salvation speaks loudly about that, and what itΚΌs saying is yes, there can. Some of the scenes are awesome and big, but some could have been dropped in favor of more character development, in which there is very little.

Overview:

I liked Terminator: Salvation as a popcorn movie. My expectations were mixed for this, so I think I was pretty levelheaded going in and not expecting too much or too little. There were plenty of cool scenes, a few lame scenes, and that really awful bookending of opening and closing shots. The middle chunk though is an enjoyable movie with some good thrills and fun sequences. As a side note, I stumbled upon T2 on cable last night while I was falling asleep, and was caught up again quickly in the greatness of that story and I thought about how well it has held up over almost two decades. Today, I walked out of TS smiling for sure, but there wasnΚΌt a single feeling in my body that Terminator: Salvation was anything more than a βjust good enough sequelβ to spend a few hours beating the early summer heat with. IΚΌll give it a 6.5 out of 10. Once again, you can call me Clounshoo.

Παιδιά,μια κι έχει αναθερμανθεί το ενδιαφέρον στο παρόν thread,λόγω της κυκλοφορίας της ταινίας,θα υπενθυμίσω σε όλους να αποφύγουμε ΤΟ ΠΑΡΑΜΙΚΡΟ SPOILER,χρησιμοποιώντας,όπως οι παραπάνω φίλοι,τα spoiler tags

Οι παρακάτω φωτογραφίες δεν έχουν επιβεβαιωθεί, και προέρχονται απο Κορεάτικο site. Αν ισχύουν, και είναι πραγματικές, είναι οι πρώτες εικόνες του ψηφιακού Schwarzenegger στη ταινία...

1214074375060800040.jpg

Αν ειναι αληθεια που φαινεται οτι ειναι ,καταπληκτικη δουλεια.

Εχω μεινει...Τοσο καλο δεν το περιμενα,amazing εφε,αληθοφανεστατο.

Aνεβηκε 10 points το ενδιαφερον μου για την ταινια και παει η φωτο καπακι για wallpaper.

Και κανονικη ταινια γυρναγαν με αυτο πρωταγωνιστη.

MΠραβο SpartanX. :thumb:

Nα και ο Roland Kickinger που δανείζει το σώμα του για τo ρόλο...

kickin15.jpg

Μπορώ να πω πάντως ότι κι έτσι όπως είναι,με ένα ζευγάρι γυαλιά στο πρόσωπο,θα θύμιζε αρκετά τον Arnold... :)

Χριστέ και παναγιά, σαν να βλέπω τα μπουκαλάκια με τα αναβολικά να εξέχουν μέσα από το δέρμα...

Πρεμιέρα για την ταινία στην Ελλάδα απόψε !

Κι επειδή.....ο Μάης από τη σαρακοστή δε λείπει,φυσικά και θα είμαι εκεί !

Οπότε την άποψή μου για την ταινία (εννοείται άνευ spoilers !! ) θα σας την πω λίαν συντόμως....

Απόψε είναι;;; Πως περασε ο καιρός!

Ναι,απόψε ήταν (πλέον),και η ταινία συνεχίζει άξια,αλλά και ομαλότατα,αυτόν τον μύθο που λέγεται Terminator !

Για #4 δε -αλλά όχι μόνο γι' αυτό- θα την χαρακτήριζα πάρα πολύ καλή !

Ο McG,αλλά και οι σεναριογράφοι,με ικανοποίησαν πραγματικά.

Η ταινία είναι πάρα πολύ καλά στημένη και γυρισμένη.Με -φυσικά- τρομερά εφέ,έμφαση στον χαρακτήρα του John Connor,αλλά κι ενός πρωτοεμφανιζόμενου χαρακτήρα,του Marcus Wright,χορταστική περιγραφή και παρουσίαση ενός μετα-αποκαλυπτικού κόσμου και υπέροχες σεναριακές πινελιές που πάνε τη σειρά ένα βήμα παρακάτω -όπως κι έπρεπε άλλωστε φυσικά να γίνει-,μ' έκανε απλά να περιμένω το #5....!!

Δε λέω τίποτα παραπάνω,πηγαiνετε να τη δείτε οι Terminator fans,θα σας ικανοποιήσει !!! ;) ;)

Παρακάτω ακολουθούν SPOILERS !!

ΝΑΙ,ο Άρνι -το ψηφιακό μοντέλο του δηλαδή-,εμφανίζεται -ελάχιστα- στην ταινία !!

Τρομερή σύλληψη ως ιδέα η ύπαρξη και το τι είναι ο Marcus Wright :) :)

Πίσω
Μπλουζα