Resident Evil 5 (56k no!)

Φρεσκο trailer!

[gt]34647[/gt]

Καλά άμα βγει αυτό και είναι όπως στο trailer, θα κάψει πολύ κόσμο.

Δεν μπορω να περιμενω .........

Ανακοινωθηκε και ημερομηνια,νομιζω μαρτη 09.

Καλο και το ρετρο αλλα εδω μιλαμε για Resident Evil 5 Baby. :headbang:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OclVQoStcpw]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 - E3 2008 Trailer (HD)

Το παιχνίδι που έκανε μόδα τα zombies!

Απλά υποκλίνομαι! :bow:

Εγω "εμεινα" με αυτα που ειδα στη Ε3.

Online coop χωρις lag,απιστευτα γραφικα (δεν μπορω να καταλαβω γιατι η Capcom εκανε licence την UT3 μηχανη για μελοντικα projects),πιο σβελτος χειρισμος μεσω UI,τρελη ατμοσφαιρα,πορωτικος ηχος οπλων.

Aardvark το Μαρτη εχουμε να ριξουμε πολυ co-op.Aπλα εγω θα εχω τον Chris Redfield (το προλαβα,το προλαβα :tease: )

Καλα εγω προλαβαινω τον Chris στο Ps3,ακους Shock.

Πρεπει να ανανεωσω την gold συνδρομη μου,θα γινει χαμος και πανικος Dear Wally. :D

Θα φαει η μυγα σιδερο και ο Wally ζομπι. :headbang:

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Resident Evil 5, Direct Feed PS3 Gameplay

Εδώ!

Είναι σαφώς επηρεασμένο από το 4 and of course it rocks!!! :headbangdude:

Το παιχνιδι ειναι σουπερ.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7q4IIsmO-w&feature=related]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 PS3 Demo Gameplay Pt. 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuyhDzfBkxE&feature=related]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 PS3 Demo Gameplay Pt. 2

Του Dino το βιντεο απο πανω ειναι καλυτερο . :bow:

Πάντως εγώ θα το πω...

Νοσταλγώ τα κλασικά zombies!

manos426f είπε:
Σε PC θα τελεσφορήσει να κάνει την εμφάνισή του το παίγνιον τοιούτο ;
Capcom's Christian Svensson

I know that Inafune-san and I are both huge proponents of the PC platform and Capcom is an active participant in the PCGA. We do believe in the future of the platform and that contrary to what retail data shows, it is growing. Our rosy prognostications aside, somewhere the P&Ls of Capcom Japan's outings on the platform are going to come up and they are likely to have a bearing on the decision making process for future titles. That's my longwinded way of saying "stay tuned because it's not clear yet".
Capcom PC Q&A

Νεες φωτο απο το παιχνιδι released by Capcom today. :bow:

thumb1280x1280_2891214776_9c1cec3691_o.jpg

thumb1280x1280_2890376411_1530b65973_o.jpg

thumb1280x1280_2891211130_f024e51927_o.jpg

thumb1280x1280_2890373795_5961ee7515_o.jpg

London EXPO October 28-29 2008

Eurogamer.net and Capcom are proud to announce that Resident Evil 5, one of the most highly anticipated games of 2009, will debut for the first time in the UK at Eurogamer Expo.Playable at the Expo on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Resident Evil 5 moves the survival horror series to Africa. Veteran zombie-hunter Chris Redfield is back, teaming up with new playable character Sheva Alomar for a revolutionary new co-op mode. With greater levels of realism and control, Resident Evil 5 is certain to bring new fans to the series.

Αν ειναι καλυτερο εμφανισιακα απο τις παρακατω 2 ταινιες ,ε τοτε............. :bow:

It just looks so cool. It’s better than any motion capture movie I’ve ever seen, like Polar Express or Beowulf. I mean, just the design and the concept of lighting, even though it’s computer generated, the world itself is so unique and so dangerous. It’s shocking how unique it is. I would want to play the games just to immerse myself into that world.
Interview with Ken Lally, the Wesker motion capturer for RE5

Eρχεται ερχεται ερχεται,δηλαδη στην Japan ερχεται και συντομα εδω.

5 δεκεμβρη xbox live......

According to the latest issue of Famitsu (translated by
IGN), Xbox 360 owners are in for a real, albeit slightly morbid treat this holiday season. The Japanese mag has revealed that a demo for Capcom's zombie safari,Resident Evil 5 , will be shambling onto the Xbox Live Marketplace on December 5th. Though the offline and co-op demo has yet to be confirmed for regions outside of Japan (we're already eating picking Capcom's brain on the matter), we have it on good authority that the internet can, in fact, reach all the way over there.

Update: Capcom has confirmed that the North American demo will be coming "a bit later" than the Japanese demo.
Source

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από έναν συντονιστή:
Κυκλοφορησε στα γνωστα μαγαζια που ψωνιζετε.

wwdjrk.jpg

Το CGI λενε οτι ειναι καταπληκτικο.

Φημες λενε οτι χρησιμοποιηθηκε PS3 για την δημιουργια του. :D

Το 5 ανεβηκε στο Japan και οποιος βιαστικος θελει να το κατεβασει,ας δει παρακατω.

How to Download the Resident Evil 5 Demο

It's a great day to be a gamer! The long-awaited Resident Evil 5 demo has finally gone live across the ocean onto the Japanese Xbox LIVE Marketplace; thankfully PlanetXbox360 found directions to help all of our readers (no matter where you live) get in there and download it. We are not sure whether this is legal or not but for now just proceed with caution (although I have played the demo at E3 and it is freaking amazing):

We have learned from multiple sources that this does in fact work as of right now and that the demo (425 MB) includes two different levels (both seen previously) and gamers can play by themselves or with another person in co-op mode (both online and offline).

UPDATE: It looks as though Capcom has figured out what everyone is doing and region-locked the demo, too bad but you can still get it from the crazy guys at Neogaf by clicking the following link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344266&page=16

Quick Guide to Getting Japanese 360 Gold:

• Go here: http://www.passport.net/
  • Sign up a new account, Click "No, sign me up for a free MSN Hotmail e-mail address"
  • Pick JAPAN for your country, pick Tokyo-to as your Prefecture 150-2345 for your zipcode
  • Keep going, and then have it set you up with a @hotmail.com address.
  • Go to your 360, and create a new profile. Log in using your hotmail address on your 360, and it should set it to Japan.
  • If this is less than your 4th trial account you get gold free, so select yes when it asks you. (the RE5 demo requires Gold standing)

How to actually download the demo via Japanese Xbox LIVE Marketplace:

• Login to your Japanese Gold account
  • Once logged in press the xbox button in the middle of your controller to bring up the "old" dashboard
  • Navigate to the market place tab, then go to Game Marketplace
  • From Game Market place navigate all the way down to ALL GAMES
  • Then from ALL GAMES. Then go to "ALL" (instead of trying to understand japanese alphabet). Then just scroll through all the games until you get to BioHazzard 5 (it should be 270 of 40
  • Once you get to BioHazzard 5, the first screen should say "Get Demo" and viola you are downloading the demo. Should be like 472 MBs.
http://www.planetxbox360.com/article_5284/

Ερχεταιιιιιιιι ............ :cheers:

re5hi-res-cover.jpg

Ηδη ζεσταινομαι ξαναπαιζοντας το 4,τι παιχνιδι και αυτο τι ατμοσφαιρα ,τι γραφικα......

Και να σκεφτεις υπαρχουν ατομα που δεν το εχουν παιξει ποτε. :xm:

Για τον Wally λεω και τους λοιπους 360ς. :D

Βρε ουστ.

Μεχρι και GameCube αναγκαστηκα να αγορασω για να παιξω το 4

Πίσω
Μπλουζα